Finale: Leaving.

A/N: Anyeong readers! My last author note in this story. Finally... After months together, this story is going to the end soon. The next chapter will be the epilogue.

Did anyone cry on the 'Thank You' chapter? I almost cry! Do you guys hate Loh Zi Kang? Please don't. In reality.. I don't think he is like that.
The multimedi beside was Loh Zi Kang.He was my crush before, but he already has a girlfriend. Which means I need to move on! Huhu.

Last but not least, if you guys have any suggestion, ideas, or anything. Or maybe some critism, I am always open for it. Thank you for 3K+++. You guys always makes my day. Check out my other fanfics too!

Vote. Comment. Share.

Till' we meet next time chingu!

허니♥

___________________________________

-Kim EunMi point of view-

Yeah! After months of studying, love hate relationship, hurt and all, we will graduate today! Yehet! Me, Jongin and Hana will be graduate altogether. Plus Zi Kang and Hyeri also will be there.

Me, Zi Kang, and Hyeri? We already okay. Hyeri asked for my forgiven last week. As normal person, I forgive her.

I wake up from my bed and did my morning routine in the bathroom. As I done, I wear my school uniform. For the last time. I let my long wavy hair down and dry it. After I done prepare myself, I take my phone, purse and my school backpack (there's nothing in that) and goes to our dining room.

I saw my parents in the dining room and greet them.

"Anyeonghaseyo appa, omma! Good morning!" I bowed to them then sit across my parents.

"Good morning, darling." They reply in unison.

"You're going to have graduation ceremony today, right?" appa asked.

"Nae. Are you going to come?"

"We are not so sure, darling. We will try to make it." as I thought so.

"Anyway, has you pack your things for our flight today?" they continued.

"Yeah.. Do I really need to go?"

"Yes darling. But don't worry. After everything has settle down, we will come back and live here then." Tsk!

I hate it!

"Ah! Look at the time!I'm gonna late for the ceremony! Anyeong!" I wave at them as I go and wear my converse.

As I enter the car,

"Good morning ahjusshi!"

"Anyeong EunMi-ah. Today is your last day of school. Are you ready?"

"Nae!"

"Kaja!"

____________

I greet few of my schoolmates as I saw them. Seems like every student already be kind to me. Then, I saw Jongin come towards my way. I wave at him.

"Hey jagiya!" he greet me then kissed my cheek. Then, he run away.

I'm frowning. Half of me like it but another half of me hate it. But, how come that he kissed me in public?! Other student shifted their attention and looked at me.

"Yah! Do you want to die, huh?! How dare you?!! You mess with wrong person. Come here you jerk!!!"

I run after him. Aishh, this uniform's skirt is such a troublesome! Then, I lost track of him.

Suddenly, a pair of arm hug my waist. Oh my god.

"Nu-nugusaeyo?"

"Naya. Kim Jongin your future husband."

"Yah!" I hit his arm.

"Get your arm off me, now!" I instruct.

"Arraeso." he pout cutely. Aishh. I hate his aegyo. I lose in his aegyo.

"Aww, stop it Jonginie. You know that your aegyo is my weakness right?"

I said to Jongin as he nod cutely.

"Let's go to the school hall then. We're late for the ceremony."

_____________

"The name that I announce will receive awarded of Gold. The meaning of the award is for the good attitude that these student has shows beside the great result that these students had.

The name that I announce please come to the stage and receive the award. They are student Kim EunMi, Kim Jongin, Kim Hyeri, Kim Namjoon, Kang Seulgi, Loh Zi Kang, Jung Soojung, and Oh Sehun."

The teacher said. Well, I goes to the stage while Jongin trail behind me.

All of us were given a bouquet of flower and an certificate from the school as our graduation gift. The principal of school also personally gives us some 'congrats', 'good job'.

"As the principal, I want to thanks all the student for study here. You guys makes a lot of achievement for school and I am proud of every single of you. Now I announce all of you has graduated! Congratulations!"

All of the students cheering. Some even throw their flowers that they receive. Some were thanking the teachers. And here I am, crying. I don't even know why I'm crying.  Suddenly, I saw my parents came. I run towards them and hug them. I am crying overthem.

"Yeah. My sweety already graduated. You're going to work in our company. Haha!" appa jokingly, said.

"Appa!" I pouted sadly. Then, Jongin stand beside.

"Anyeonghaseyo, My name is Kim Jongin. Your daughter's boyfriend. Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Kim." Jongin greet them. I glare at him playfully. He was clueless.

"Anyeong Jongin-ahh. Nice to meet you too. Thank you for accepting my daughter. And, no need to be formal. Just call us omma and appa." I secretly glare while blushing at mom who is smiling widely towards Jongin.

"Oh, and never play around with my daughter. You did it and you'll be dead in my hand. Arraseo?" appa threatened playfully.

"I promise you that EunMi will always save with me." Jongin utter while look into my eyes deeply before continue his talk.

"Oh, may I ask Mr. and Mrs. Kim permission to let me marry your daughter? I promise you that as I still alive, I will always love and protect her. May I?"

W-what?

"Y-yah, d-don't play around!" I hit Jongin's arm. But, he doesn't care.

"Of course you may, Jongin-ah. Your parents and us are best friends. We're gonna arrange your wedding in some other time."

"Appa!" I whine. Then, I got a call.

"Excuse me." I go somewhere far from them. I looked at the screen and Zi Kang's name appear on the screen. I swipe to 'answer' button.

"Yeobosaeyo? Zi Kang-ah, what do you want?" I asked him.

"Anyeong EunMi-ah. Congratulations for the graduation. You did a very good job. I wanna ask for your forgiven to forgive all of my sins  I did to you. I did it cause' of love. Love makes me blind. I thought that I could give you happiness, but I was wrong. Sorry for changed you to a tomboy before. Take care of yourself, EunMi."

I tried to look anywhere for Zi Kang.

"Wait, are you going somewhere? Why did you said something like this?"

"I'm leaving EunMi. For good. Take care of yourself. I always love you. Send my regards to Kim Jongin. Bye. Wo ai ni."

Then the call ended. Jongin come to me, "Who's that?"

"Loh Zi Kang. He's leaving." I told him.

"I have something to tell you." I said as I continued.

"What is it?"

"I'm leaving too."

_____________________________________