What The Heck??!!

{Author POV}

Next morning...

EunMi are doing her usual routine.

She goes to school earlier than usualy.

FAST FORWARD>>>

(EunMi POV)

After doing my usual routine, I'm heading to my school.As I arrived early at school... ...

        WHAT THE HELL???!!! 

A big banner that are in front of the school and its witten...

"EUNMI,PLEASE EXPOSED YOUR HAIR TO THE PUBLIC,PLEASE???

EUNMI,SARANGHAE! :) "

WTH?! WTF IS THAT??!! WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THEM??!!

"What are you guys think you guys are doing." i said.but it could be heard by all the students at the hallway.

"THIS IS NOT A JOKED,DUDE!! WHOEVER DID THIS,IM GONNA FIND YOU!!! " i shouted.all the students stop walking.i look at all of the students face.then,something caught my attention.

I saw KIM JONGIN.

...

...

...

"Are you're going just like that,dude?! I know you're behind all this,right?!" i said.actualy shouting.he's stop walking.

"You know what,you should do what they asked you to.You look preety though without your snapback."he said.

(Jongin POV)

"You know what,you should do what they asked you to.You look preety though without your snapback."I said.She really looks preety,okay??

"Me?Preety?You need to have a sugery with your eyes dude.It has a problem."she said.

"No.You're already preety." i said.

"WTF?!" she said.she looks so cute.

*EXO in hallway*

"Hey,hey,what's happening here?"Chanyeol hyung said.

"A girl and a boy are currently dating~~" Baekhyun and Chen hyung said.

"You're no help,hyung.-.-" Sehun said.

"Gomawo Sehunnie!~" i said.

When we were busy doing our arguing,something interruped us.

Just then.

"What the hell are you guys doing here? Are you going to entered your class today,huhh?!" oh my.He's our disciplined teacher.Yeah..actually he's right.We're arguing for more than one hour.We're late for our first period.

"Sorry, sir.I'm going now."EunMi said.Emmmm.She's already going.I follow~~

"I'm going now too,sir.Excuse me please"i said.Leaving those guys with that teacher.Haha.Now, I am chasing EunMi to her class.

THEN.

She's running at the stairs.She's almost fell down.With my ninja skill,I go and help her with a fast and furious.(LOL XD)

*dup dap,dup dap.*

My heart beating so fast.EunMi snapback fell down.Know our position is like,I am above of EunMi.One word to describe her positioned now.

She looks 'hot'.

___________________________________

A/N:

Hello! Are enjoying this chapter?Well,I've no idea for this chapter.Hihi. ^^ Hey,do you guys know about EXO first box?? Well, I want it!! Huhu.. Okay,thats all for now.

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW.

If you liked it.

Gomawo! Anyeong! ^^~~