We're A Couple!

{Author POV}

After what happened yesterday, EunMi and Jongin came to school together.

Right after they had arrive at the school, some student that has arrived whispering to each others about them cause' them usually fought whenever they meet.

So, news about EunMi and Jongin were dating has been spread widely. Some were happy for them, but some were dislike it.

But behind the news, someone seems to pissed off and planning to breaking their new built relationship.

(EunMi POV)

I just still can't believe that Jongin and I were now a couple! You know, we was like a cat meet a dog, but now we were closed and can't be apart even for a while. I feel really happy that I am now his girlfriend.

"EunMi, what did you dream about?" suddenly Jongin interruped.

"Nothing. Just thinking about us." I says truthfully.

"Oh, anyway... Do you really need to wear that snapback with you. You look prettier without it." Jongin says while pouting.

"No. I still with snapback. This is my style."

"Hmm..."

He keeps on whining while pouting. Ahh, kyeopta~~ ≧﹏≦

Kring~~~ Recess time~

"EunMi -yahh, let's go to the cafeteria." Jongin invited me.

"Arraseo, kaja!"
__________________

I was walked towards our table (Jongin&EunMi) when someone bump into me and making me to spill the food in my tray on that person.

Oh sht.

"Ahh! Mianhae! Cheongmal mianhae! I really am sorry. I didn't saw you." I says while bowing towards that person. I looked up and saw it was Hyeri.

Man! Can't my life be more hell?!

"What the.. fvck! Yahh bitch! Can't you see that I was here?! Are you blind or what?! Look what are you've done on my clothes!" She spat while glaring to me.

Suddenly, Jongin came towards me and stand in front of me.

"Mianhae, Hyeri-ah. EunMi didn't do it on purpose. Sorry."

"Ah oppa! Why are you defending this boyish girl?! She's soooo annoying! Yet ugly! She's no better for you! I am way more better than her!"

She whining while clinging on Jongin's arm. She was pouting. I secretly glaring at her behind Jongin.

"Hyeri! It's up to me to love anyone. None of your business. So stop involving my personal life, arraseo?!" Jongin said half shouting.

All of the student were now all looking at us. Erghh.

"Oh and just for your information...

....

...we're now a couple!"