Confession??

(EunMi POV)

First kiss.
...
First kiss.
...
First kiss.
...

I.. I just can't believe that Jongin stole my first..kiss.I just can't help it but think about it.Why does he kissing me,what make he think that kissing part??? Whatever.I just don't care...maybe?

After we done kissing,passionately,we pulled apart.We looked at each other then,

"CONGRATULATIONS!! You guys are now CURRENTLY dating!

DAEBAK!! >..< " Hyeri said with her fake happy smile.

"Now,are you guys believe on me now?" Jongin asked the students while all the students was still dumbfounded.Then they all nooded at the same time including Hana.

I..I ..just can't..do this.I looked at Jongin eyes than he smile to me with a warm smile.I...feel..happy?And I feel relieved too.

FAST FORWARD>>>

(Jongin POV)

After that moment,all the students and us (EunMi & Jongin) entered the class.I looked at EunMi face,and she still looked shocked at what happen.EunMi was at outside the class.Then I heard from outside the class room...,

"Yah!! Why are kissing with Jongin oppa huhhh??!! " a girl said that to EunMi.

"You're fl*rt! You're even a tomboy! How can you even date and Jongin oppa??!! "another girl said.

"You ugly b*tch,f*ck you!! " The others girls said.

Actually those girls are from Hyeri group.So,those girl are those fl*rt in this school.

"Yah!!! Why are you saying that to my girlfriend huhh?! Get off b*tch!"

I said to them.They're now are crossing the line.

"Oppa,she's the one who said that to us!! *pout*  *fake cry* "

"You're lying!! Now get off! " I said as all of them running away from here.

(EunMi POV)

I was about to defend myself but just then,Jongin came and defending me.

"Jongin,why did you do all this at me?? We're not even dating.We're also even kissing.Why Jongin?? Why?? " I bursted into crying. I just can't help it anymore.

"I just don't get it why,why are you acting like this.This thing is making my life horrible.You really changed my life." i said.

"Actually,the reasons why I was doing this is because...

...

because

...

...I love you."

___________________________________
A/N:

Yehet!Done finishing this chapter! ^^ I really doesn't have ideas for this chapter.SORRY! I promise I will tried to do a better chapter next time.
VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW.
If you liked it.

Gomawo!Anyeong! ^^