Date!

(EunMi POV)

Well,we're already arrived at the anusement park.Yeah.a.k.a. FUN FAIR. I don't know why did Jongin brought me here here.I thought of going to another places.Romantic place actualy.Well, I had never gone out for a date before.That's why I'm thinking other things.

Enough of that.Jongin and I enter the anusement park after he buys our tickets.

"Let's go,EunMi." he said.

"Ha??? N-n-ne~~" i said.Wait.Why am i stuttering.

Then,he interwined his hand with my hand.

"Huhhh??? W-what are you doing?!"

"This is what a couple always do.You know.So,we should do too."

he said.

"But I am not comfortable doing this."

"Ahh.Mianhae. 'sorry.' " then he pull out his hand from me.He pouted.

Aww.He is so cute when sulking.

Wait, this is so not me.But,I must has hurt his feelings.

"Hey.Mianhae.I just...you know,not comfortable."

"I..I understand."

I need to do something.Slowly, I don't know what am I doing.I'm clinging into his arm.

He looked at me.Suprise of my action.

"This is...what a couple do, right?? "

I said.

"Huhh? Y-yes.Of course.Let's go now." he said.Then,he gave me his popular smile.No wonder girls crazy about him.He has the cutest smile that I ever seen.

(Jongin POV)

Oh god.What is this feeling?? When she clinging into my arm,I feel like in a cloud nine.I am so happy.

Is this love?

(Zi Kang POV)

You guys must has foegotten about me,right? Well,I know thag EunMi gone out a date with that ass,Jongin.

For your information,when EunMi and I still a couple,we had never gone out for a date.It because my friends adk me not too.Because of my dumbness,look what happen now.Erghh!

Enough of that.Right now,I'm was stalking them.Yes.You're right.I'm going to destroy their date.*evil grin*

But,I'm going let them had fun first.

(EunMi POV)

Right now,we're in the Ghost House.I know,I know.Its the scary house~~ Different by your imagination he is the one who scared.Well,I'm a little brave than him.

Enough of that.He is clinging into my arm now.He such an scaredy cat.Then..

"Baaaahhhh!! "

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! "

Well,its not me who scream.Jongin did.Such a girly scream.But,he hug my body because of that.I.. I am sooo suprise.I feel like having an heart attack cause' my heartbeat was sooooo fast.I can feel millions of butterflies in my stomach.

We keep in that position until we out the ghost house.

"Heyy.Jongin.We has already outside now." i said.

"Hmmm.Jinjja?? 'really??' You're not lying right?? " he said.Still.Hugging me.

"Of course I'm not lying.Lying is Not My Style.(xD) "

Then.He looked up.

"See.I told you." i said.

"I swear that I am not going to enter the ghost house ever AGAIN! "

he said.

"You should look at your face when you're screaming.Its soo priceless."

i said.Hahaha.His face its sooo priceless.

Just then somehing epic happen.

A girl make her way to us and...

*pakkk*

"Oppaaaa!! How dare you gone out with other girls!! What about me??!! You're my boyfriend,oppa! "

That girl is Hyeri.

His what??? Hyeri is his girlfriend???  Soo,I've gone out with other girl boyfriend?

"Jongin, you..you lied to me... I really thought you sincrely love me." i didn't realize that my tears had broke.

"EunMi...No.I'm no---"

"You know,this is.....my first time wearing dress after ..a.. few years. Yet,you broke my heart today. I...I...really hate you! "

_____________________________________
A/N:

Yeah!Done! Its my purpose to let it hanging just like that! Sorry for the spelling and broken grammar.I am not good in english.

Vote.Comment.Follow.
Gomawo! Anyeong!  ^^