Thank You.

-Author's point of view-

"Ms. Kim EunMi, please answer all of my question honestly or we will had thing done and summon your party."

"Yes. I pledge to anwer all the upcoming question based on the truthfully and honestly."

"Where were you on September 5th 2014 around 8 in the morning?"

"I was on my way, running to my clads because I was late for school. I was about to ariving towards my class when a group of boys prevent me from entering my class."

"Do you remember their faces and about how many of them was there."

"It's around five to six people and yes, I still remember their faces. May I continue with my story?"

"Yes, please."

"After my little arguing session with them, suddenly, I knocked out. And I could feel that I'm being carry by one of them. When I awake, I saw Loh Zi Kang's there. Sit on the floor with me. Then, I do realized , we were in the old store which is located in our school old building. That's when Zi Kang tried to rape me. But, it didn't happen because Jongin came and punch Zi Kang. Then, we go away."

"Okay, Ms. EunMi. You may sit now."

The defending lawyer of Zi Kang's back to his place which is next to

Loh Zi Kang.

Then, Mr. Kim lawyer's, which is EunMi's go towards Loh Zi Kang.

If you guys still didn't understand, all of them including Kim Jongin and EunMi's parents are here in the court. They filed a police report towards Loh Zi Kang.

Back to the story~

"Mr. Loh Zi Kang, please be honest. Does what Ms. EunMi said just now is true?" asked the lawyer.

"Yes. I admit. I did it. On purpose."

Hearing Loh Zi Kang admit, Kim Jongin who is seated on the audience seat cracking his knuckles quietly.

"May I ask, what is your motif? I mean, you know it's forbidden, right?"

"I know. As a teenage, I follow everything that my mind instruct. Actually, I am EunMi's ex-boyfriend. I left her. Yeah. I'm stupid. But, seeing EunMi with another guy really breaks my heart. From that momeny, I swear to muself that I'm going to makes her mine back. In any way, even try to rape her." he admit.

He continue, "If I be given one more chance, I am sincerely want to beg for forgiveness from Kim Jongin, Mr.  Kim's family and Kim EunMi. I don't care if you even want to kill me for my sin that I had done if that makes you forgive me.

But, one thing. I am truly sorry for what I had done. I am just a boy who in love." a tear full of regret escape from Loh Zi Kang's eyes. He cupped his face and hide his crying face.

...

..

.

"I forgive you. Loh Zi Kang, I am willing to forgive you." a tear escape from Kim EunMi when she were standing.

Slowly, she makes her way to Loh Zi Kang and hug him. Loh Zi Kang hug her back. She is crying. He is crying.

The lawyer is crying.

Mr. and Mrs Kim is crying.

Even Kim Jongin is crying.

The audience were suprised. They never seen this kind of this scene. Some of them are also crying.

After they done hugging, Kim EunMi turn to look at her father. Mr. Kim understand and whisper into their lawyer.

"Our party has decided to take back the report that we filed towards Mr. Loh Zi Kang. Thank you and have a nice day everyone."

With that, a big applause can be heard from the court. The audience are clapping their hands for this case. They never seen this kind of ending in any case.

"Thank you.. Kim EunMi."

Loh Zi Kang mutters.

And with that, makes Kim EunMi smile widely with satisfied.

Her happiness is coming back.