Someone please help me!

{Author POV}

Little that Jongin and EunMi don't know ...  The words " we're a couple!" has making someone more mad and planned to destroy their relationship.

After a week.

(EunMi POV)

A new day! I was so happy when Jongin told to our schoolmate that we were dating.

After I already done preparing things and myself, I goes downstair and grab some pancakes for breakfast.

"Omma, appa, good morning!" I says greet them happily.

"Good morning too, dear. You seems to be really happy today. Hmm?"

Appa asked. I just nodding as it means yes.

"Yeobo, don't you know? Our daughter already has a boyfriend!" Omma said to appa while sequel happily.

.

.

.

Wait. What?! But I didn't tell my them. ....  Yet.

"Omma, w-where did you k-know?" I asked stuttering.

"Well... Your best friend, Hana told me about it. I was so happy for you! Why don't you tell me about this?"

Sht. This is one of the reason why I hate telling Hana any of my secrets. That bastard!

Sigh. Looks like I have to be honest with them.

"N-ne, omma... Appa, do you mad at me?" I tried to asked my appa.

"Of course not, my dear... You already become a teenage girl. So, why should I? Appa and omma also like that when we were young.. " Appa said while patting my head.

I smiled then I look at the clock. 7:50. Fvck. I am going to be late to school.

"Omma, appa... I would like to talk you guys more, but I am going to be late for school! Omma, appa, anyeong! "

_______________

7:59. Woah! Just in time! I was walk-- actually running when some guys prevent me from going to my class at the hallway.

What the heck are they doing here?!

"Excuse me!" I said, trying to escape from this guys. I think I know them. They are the one who beaten up Jongin.

"What do you guys want?! Get out of my way!" I shouted.

"Sorry for doing this. Our master want to meet you. Please follow us." a big guy told me.

"What?! No wa-- Hey! Let me go!"

I shouted aloud as I can when another big guy carry me.

And that's when I feel pain on my head.

________________

"Wake up, baby."

I awake when I heard someone voice. I look in front and Loh Zi Kang's smiling face startled me.

That's when I realized that I was lying down in the old store. What am I doing here?

"What are you doing here, Zi Kang?

What am I doing here, Zi Kang?"

I asked

"Let's get out of here, Zi Kang."

I continued.

"No. EunMi."

"No. I've wait for this moment for years. I'm not going to let you go away from me again, EunMi."

he continued.

What does that means?

Slowly... he came towards me.. and unbutton my top.

"W-what a-are y-you doing, Zi Kang?" I stuttered. While trying to stop him to.

He keeps on doing that and kissing my neck.

..

..

..

..

..

..

.

For the first time in my life...

..

..

..

I couldn't do anything...

..

..

..

..

.

"Someone please help me!"