Thank You Very Much.

(EunMi's POV)

I walking alone at hallway when suddenly I heard a sound of people fighting in the dance room. I tried to eavesdropped when I heard Zi Kang's and Jongin's voice. Omo!

What should I do?! They were fighting!

I decided to sneaked into dance practice room and look at what is really happening. And what suprising me is that Zi Kang's friends was beaten up Jongin until he has no more energy to defend himself.

Without myself knowing, I came in front of Jongin and saying some words that even I shocked with my words.

"I will protect you."

Those guys has been suprised of my arrival. Some of them were whispering to each other. Zi Kang come to me and said:

"What are you d-doing h-here, EunMi?" he was stuttering.

"Why did you and your friends beat Jongin, Zi Kang? What is your problem?" I said trying to said softly.

"I-I am n-not f-f-fighting with h-him." he said. Still wanna lied to me?

"I heard everything Zi Kang. EVERYTHING! No need to lied to me again! I thought you has already changed, but NO. I was wronged. I shouldn't have trust you at first.

Let's go, Jongin. " I said while helping Jongin to stand up.

"Hey, excused me. Please step aside please. Duhh. I'm gonna remember all of you bastard face. And.

Don't ever any of you guys lays your finger on my Jongin or you guys will be dead meat. ARRASEO?!" I started to shout at those guys who were still froze.

"Ne." they all said in unison. I noticed that Zi Kang already out of my sight. Whatever. I don't care anymore.

"Good. Let's go now, Jongin." I said while helping Jongin walked.

As we arrived outside the dance room, I fell down. Jongin notices and help me.

"Are you hurt anywhere? Wanna go to the nursery?" Jongin said.

"No, I just... C-can we go to the school rooftop, Jongin?" I said, without looking at him.

As we are heading to the rooftop, Jongin said:

"Thank you very much. If you wasn't there, I could've dead.. probably. "

"Your welcome."

"And why... did you said to them

'my Jongin' ? What does that means?"

he asked.

"I said that because..

   ......

.....

   ......

.....

   ......

.....

   ......

...I Like You.

_______________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the late update, lame chapter, and all. I just realized that my readers bocome less. Why? If you think this fanfic is interested, can you recommend this to other people? Kamsahamnida!

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW.

Gomawo! Anyeong! ^^