I will Protect You.

(Jongin POV)

Its already 2 months.2 months since that sucks incident happened. Now, I just can look EunMi from a far. Zi Kang always by her side. I think this is a karma. No more talk, No more sweet words, No more date and...
No More Chance.

I know this is also my mistakes tio cause' let the things happened just like that. I am bad. I miss you EunMi.

Back to the story.

I was dancing alone in the dance room after my dance class finished. Then I heard something like a voice of bunch of people. I don't know but suddenly my legs is shaking, which is only happen if I'm afraid.

Then, a bunch of man that wearing mask rush into the dance room. There are do many of them. The amount of them is filling 4/5 space of this dance room.

"W-wh-what are you g-guys d-doing h-huh? " Great. I am stuttering. Now, they're going to kill me. Oh, did I mention that they bring a wooden stick each of them.

"We came here because our master ask we to." one of the guys said. Then, someone come into the dance practice room arrogantly.

Yep. Your expectation is right.

That person is no other than bad ass

      LOH ZI KANG.

"Well... well... well. Look who we have here. Mr Kim Jongin." Zi Kang said while smirking like evil to me.

"What do you want now, Zi Kang? You already take EunMi away from me. You've win already. What do you want?! " I said as my voice rising. Shit happened.

" Wuuuu... someone's mad. I don't care. I wanna a revenge. You've gone out a date with her. And... you're making me pissed off. I'll not going to let you live happily. Hahaha! " he's laughing like a DEVIL.

"Guys... beat him up. Broke his legs so he can't dance anymore. " he said. Gosh. No.

They beat me up as they heard Zi Kang instruction. They has beaten me up with their wooden stick. I barely can feel my body anymore.

Suddenly miracle come...

EunMi come in front of me from. God knows where. Then she said 4 words that made feel save and protected.

"I will protect you."

_____________________________________
A/N:

Hey guys! There! I make it cliffhanger. After years I didn't update. Sorry. :( I am busy. Well just wanna say I'm not going to update for 2 weeks or more cause' I am celebrating Eid! Yehet!~ Anyway, thanks for 1K+ reads! You guys make my day.

Vote. Comment. Follow.
Gomawo! Anyeong! ^^