You Changed My Life {EXO FANFIC}

A/N:

Anyeong haseyo~ ^^ *bow* Hello there! This is my first ever fanfic.Finally,I debuted!! YEHET! ^^ Sorry for any spelling errors.Enjoy guys~~ ^^

Characters:

Kim EunMi

A rough girl.She's from a rich family.Has been in bad experienced from her first love.She hate boys.She's popular at her school.

Kim Jongin

A hot guy at school.Has a bad attitude at school.Fall in love with EunMi at the first sight.From a rich family.

[Kim EunMi POV]

"Another bad day.Huhh.What a life" Its Monday and I need to go to school.Its been a month and a half for school holiday.And today a new semester begin.Duhh.

{Author POV}

In such a lazy way,EunMi make her way to the bathroom.After taking a bath,she wears her school uniform.She comb her hair and wear a cap.Yeah.She's a tomboy girl.She make her way to downstair and greet her parents.Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

"Yo Appa, yo Omma.Morning." EunMi greet her parents.Its a usual morning greet that EunMi said to her parents.Everyday."EunMi,EunMi,when are you going to change your attitude.*sigh*" said Mrs. Kim."Never" EunMi said.Her parents just sigh whenever EunMi said that.EunMi is so stuborn.

FAST FORWARD>>>

EunMi enter into her school.Then she saw her bestfriend, Choi Hana at the hallway.Unlike EunMi,Hana is a typed of girl that are girly.But they still being bestfriend."Hana,Hana!"EunMi called Hana.

[EunMi POV]

"Hana,Hana!"I called Hana from the back.Then Hana turn to the back.She saw me and smile at me."How's your holiday,dude?"I asked Hana.Well,we didn't meet for almost two months.Of course I miss her."Great!My family and I having vacations at many country.Then I meet a boy... blablabla...blabla... He love me too!!"Hana and her story about her vacations.Blabla.I don't really care."So,are you done?We are going to be late for our class if you keep telling me your lovey dovey vacations,dude." While rolling my eyes."Ok,ok,I'm done.Let's go."She said while smiling widely.

As we past the hallway,a tall guy bump into me while talking to his friend.And because of that,my cap flying into nowhere."Look at where you're walk into, dude!" I yelled at him.Because of him,my hair are being exposed to the public now.All the students look at us.Well,I already expecting this because I never show my hair to anyone except my parents and Hana.

"Mianhae.Sorry,sorry" oh! I know this guy.This is the most popular guy in our school.KIM JONGIN."Look! because of you, my hair are being exposed to everyone!!" I yelled at him.Well,he deserved that.Huhh."I'm so sorry."He said.

"Sorry my ass!! Huhh! Hana, kaja!!" I said to Hana while wearing back my cap.Duhh.That jerk ruin my day today.Fuck.Hana and I are making our way to the class.

[Jongin POV]

"Sorry my ass!! Huhh! Hana, kaja!!"

She said that to me.Wow.This is the first time a girl yelled at me.Well,I'm popular yet.But this girl really get my attention.She so cute when her hair exposed.She also cute when she's mad.Okay.. what's wrong with me.I think... I..fall in love??? Oh no!
___________________________________
A/N:

Sorry for those spelling errors.I'm not that good in English.Thanks for reading.Voted if you like it.Comment please.Gomawo!Anyeong! ^^