Arrest you.

A/N: Please be aware. Alot of cursing and shitty words in this chapter.

(EunMi POV)

I..I am so scared. Never in my life... Someone that once was my boyfriend, the one that I once in love with, betrayed me. How could Zi Kang could do this towards me. All this time, before or after, past or present, I always being lied by him.

I can't believe it. Though.

I was so traumatized. It feels like someone has raped you. Moreover, the one who tried to rape you was your ex- boyfriend. Do you ever experienced it? No.

But, I am.

The different is, I was about being rape by him.

Luckily, there is an angel who be sent by God to help me. And he is Jongin. Kim Jongin.

Why does everything happened in way too fast? It must be a karma to me for being a bad ass girl towards my parents and my friends. You know, those rich kid who acted like a bastard. I once was like that.

(Zi Kang POV)

Shit. I'm almost close to rape EunMi when that Kim Jongin the duff came into our moment and helped EunMi. Not forgetting, he even beat me up for God's sake! Now our plan are all destroyed. Because of him! Damn it!

What a stupid shitty bastard!

That Kim Hyeri also are no help! She just keep on instruct me to do this and that, then go clubbing. Like, what the fvck is this girl's doing?!

But, sometimes, I think why I'm doing all of this plan. Is this bacause of love? What is love?

Then, I heard my condiminium doorbell rang. Yup. I live alone cause' my parents are in China.

I stand up from the couch and open the door. It is Kim Hyeri. Did I mention that sometimes she come to my house whether to talk about our  plan or making out with me.

Making out? It's sounds pretty good to me. Especially with Hyeri. With those sexy curves, big boobs, not to forget, revealing clothes. She has been my desiring sexual needs for this few months.

Which is I bet that I won't get those from EunMi.

Back to the story~

"Hey babe" with those sexy words that her mutter, no doubts, she's sexy.

"Hey sexy" I greet her with my sexy hoarse voice.

"Oh my god! What happened to your face? Does it hurt? So, what happened to our plan?" she's clinging to my neck while I closed the door.

"Seems like it has been destoyed." while hugging her waist. Wow, I could feel those curve.

"I has tried to prevent Jongin from coming to our way, but seems like he already knows everything." she's cupping both of my cheeks and give a peck to my lips.

FLASHBACK---

"Oppa, this is my plan. You go and asked your gang to knock that EunMi down and bring her to the old building. Then, you can rape her. So, how?"

"I think it's good enough. While I raping her, you could go and flirt with that Jongin as much as you want."

"Okay. So, deal?"

"Deal."

---END FLASHBACK.

"To forget our failure, should we make love now, babe? Let me bring all your problem down for now." she said, seducing me with her words.

"Of course, sexy.." I said, unzip her short dress.

I let you guys think what happened then. *smirk*

While in the middle of our session, I heard my doorbell rang. So annoying. Why now?

I wear my pants and open the door while Hyeri wearing her dress back.

A tall, all black outfit guy in front of the door with some guys behind him.

He greet me, "Anyeong haseyo, sir. Sorry for disturbing you in the middle of the night."

"May I know,is this Mr. Loh Zi Kang's house?" Okay, what the heck is happening right now. So suspicious.

"Yes it is and I am Loh Zi Kang. Why?"

"I'm Inspector Wu Yi Fan.We got a police report of you trying to rape the daughter of Kim's Company. For now please follow us. Anything that you say will no use for now. For now, we're going to arrest you."

______________________________________