Chapter Eight

Thomas smiled as he looked down at his boyfriends cuddled into his lap. Alexander was wide awake, kissing John's hand lovingly. Both Alex and Thomas had insisted John needed to go back to sleep, with everything weighing down on him, he needed rest. Lafayette had went back to bed with Hercules, saying that the three of them needed to be alone, and he was certainly right about that.

Worry filled Thomas' eyes as he examined Alexander's bright face. "Alex, I hate to put a damper on things, but there's still a big problem we need to address."

Alexander looked up, raising an eyebrow. "What?"

Thomas sighed, taking Alex's hand. "Well I know that you have me and John, and that's great but... What about everyone else on campus? Everybody's read the Reynolds Pamphlet from what I hear, and seeing as your best friend didn't even believe you, I doubt most people would either. Then there's also the problem of who published it in the first place and how the hell we're going to figure out who it was and how we're going to prove that it was them and-"

"Thomas," Alexander said, squeezing Thomas' hand firmly. "Calm down, please," Alexander searched Thomas' anxiety filled eyes, waiting for a nod or some sign that Thomas was listening to him. "Listen to me okay?" Thomas nodded. "I have you, and I have John. That's all I need right now, and if I have you two, we can worry about everything else in the morning okay?"

"Okay," Thomas mumbled, leaning back in the recliner, smiling softly.

"Alex," John mumbled in his sleep, cuddling into Alexander's chest. Thomas smiled, wrapping an arm around John's waist.

"See what I mean?" Alex asked, grinning as the ran his hand through John's hair. "Like you said, John didn't take it well, he was extremely upset. He broke down when he saw me. But right now? Right now he's okay, and he doesn't need either of us being worried at the moment, so can we just enjoy each other? Please Thomas?" Alexander looked up at him with pleading eyes, smiling. Thomas returned the smile, nodding as he rubbed circles into Alexander's back.

"Okay, Alex."

A/N: This is kind of bad and it's short, sorry guys.