Chapter 44 - Tease

Here's a morning treat for you my dears, part harot and also a prelude what Richard wants to do for Clive. Yep, Maine finally told him about Clive and he's angry! Read on and see how Maine was able to tell him. 

On a different note, for the ladies here, are you the type who likes to test your man's limits? So many women are like that, and sometimes they forget men have feelings too. It's nice to feel power over a man, especially if the guy is really special to you. 

The rituals of courtship here in the Philippines always include testing a man's breaking point, whether it's control over libido, his temper, or his love. Nakakawa the men sometimes. Like for example, I do not subject my husband to looking ridiculous carrying my bag, unless I'm sick or carrying something else. I also say no when I mean no. 

Read on , guys. Hopy you enjoy this chapter :)

Maine woke up alone in bed and noticed that the mattress on the floor was used. She felt a little guilty that Richard probably slept on the floor because she got too clingy with him when they were in bed together. She wondered if he got any sleep at all.

She got up and made up the bed, then stowed away the used mattress beside her bed. She got her towel and some clothes to prepare to take a shower and help out her mother with breakfast. Upon stepping out of the room though, she saw Richard kneading some bread on the table while her mother watched, teaching him the right technique to knead the bread properly.

He had a smudge of flour on his nose and forehead, but he was laughing out loud at whatever her mother was telling him. Unable to resist, she approached them and hugged Richard in signature clingy Maine fashion.

"Good morning," She said and kissed his cheek on tiptoe, winking at her mother. Richard blushed, but kissed her back, looking warily at her mother.

"Nakuuuu, ang aga-aga Nicomaine. Kurutin kita sa singit eh. Nagbehave ka ba kagabi?"

"Nagbehave po si RJ."

"Hindi siya tinatanong ko, ikaw."

"Dahil po nagbehave si RJ, nagbehave din po ako."

"Mabuti naman. Maligo ka na, malapit na kumain."

She skipped happily to the shower and got ready for the morning. When she entered the room, Richard was there waiting for her. He pulled her to him and purposely tumbled them both on the bed, with her landing on top of him.

"Sirrrrrr....anong ibig sabihin nito???"

"Naho-horny ako, baby. Hirap na hirap na ko masisiraan na ko ng ulo."

"Awwww......wawa naman. Kiss na lang kita."

She licked his lips and kissed him soundly but retreated when he was about to deepen the kiss. She got off him but he pulled her again, this time pinning her down on the bed, holding both her hands up with just one hand, will running his finger over her mouth.

"Ikaw ha, lately nagiging harot ka. Nawala lang ako ng two weeks, ganyan ka na sakin eh."

She suddenly sucked his finger, her eyes daring him to stop her. Her eyes got bigger when she suddenly felt his bulge getting bigger. He pulled off his finger from her mouth and licked it, then suddenly ran his hand under her white blouse, using his wet finger to touch her nipple.

"Two can play the game, Maine."

He lowered his head and kissed her senseless, his legs opening to trap her body in the middle. His finger continued to rub against her nipple, as he got up and took her with him, making her straddle him. They were still kissing hungrily when he changed direction of his mouth and lowered it on her neck. He was sucking her neck, biting and licking her downwards, till he reached the swell of one breast

"Time-out....baby, time-out na."

He still continued to nuzzle her neck, now rolling her nipple with his thumb and index finger. Her eyes were beginning to roll back with pleasure.

"Pag di ka tumigil sisigaw ako," She said huskily.

Reluctantly, he let her go, and rolled off her. He stood up and fixed his shirt, handed her a pad of wet wipes to clean herself up.

"Maybe I should go back to Manila ahead."

He sounded serious and Maine was suddenly afraid. Did she go too far? She was just elated to have that much effect on him. It made her feel so good about herself to know that she affected him so much.

"Galit ka?"

"Hinde."

"Eh bat gusto mo na bumalik ng Manila? Iiwan mo ko?"

"Maine.......stop teasing me. Akala mo ba madaling mag-control? Tingin mo ba I can snap out of my urges just like that? Sometimes I feel like your playing with my feelings."

"Sorry."

"Hindi mo kasi minsan iniisip ang kilos mo eh. Be careful ha. Others might misread you."

She suddenly remembered Clive and how she wanted to confide in him. She was all the more scared.

"RJ......may dapat kang malaman. Naghihintay lang ako ng tamang time to tell you this."

"Tungkol saan yan?"

She pulled him down beside her and twined her arm through his.

"Remember Attorney Clive, yung nakabunot sakin sa Secret Santa?"

"What about him?"

"He gave me weird gifts, RJ." She proceeded to tell him about the gifts, how she asked Billy's help in finding out who was sending her the obscene items and how Billy found out Clive really looked for her.

"Siguro nag tama ka, I'm a tease.Maybe I deserved that kind of treatment because he said he sees me riding your car morning an on the way home. He probably thinks we're doing it already."

"Stop it. This is not your fault, don't make it seem like you invited him to treat you like this. Ni hindi mo nga kilala yun eh, diyan mo lang nakilala sa Secret Santa na yan. Putangina siya humanda siya sakin."

"Anong gagawin mo? He's a lawyer, he will know how to get out of this."

"Not after I'm finished with him," He said in a soft voice. His expression gave her a foreboding of dread. Was it wise to tell him? What if he does something drastic that lands him in jail?

"Will you please calm down?"

"Kingina patatanggal ko lisensya niya."

"Baby.........pwedeng huwag na muna natin pagusapan? I just remembered it because of what you said, me being a tease. Sorry na."

He pulled her to his lap and kissed her. Three short kisses and a warm hug, that's all it took to make things right again between them.

"Galit ka pa sakin?"

"Di naman ako galit eh. Correction, di naman ako ang galit."

She didn't immediately get the joke. She squirmed in his lap and laughed.

"Sige tuloy mo pa yan, lalong siyang magagalit."

"Gago ka din ano?"

"Huy! Tinawag mo kong gago....."

She stood up and ran out of her room, yelling for her mother, with him trailing behind her.