Chapter 28 - Getaway

I've been trying to write a continuation to the audit case sa office nina Maine pero humaharot ang mga bida natin at gustong mag SPG so pagbibigyan ko na. Cannot get it out of my head and I know I promised na wala munang SPG but I found a way to do it, hahaha :)  

Consider this a birthday blowout, I will be launching Cravings tonight, the private  story collection of Girl Friday. Dun tayo haharot ng husto, ok? So store the link my dears, dinner lang muna kami ng fam to celebrate and them mamaya.....haha, mamaya kayo sakin :) 

To cheer Maine up, Richard surprised Maine with a Tagaytay trip one Saturday. Her class ended at 4:00 in the afternoon, he was already outside her building waiting for her with a bright smile on his face.

"Bakit ganyan ang ngiti mo? Anong meron?"

"May surprise ako sayo."

"Talaga? Ano?"

"Like na, sakay ka na sa car, we're going on a trip."

She felt her heart lift a little, excited at the thought that Richard was making an effort to surprise her. She was not herself for the past few days because of the audit exception, and it would take another few days before the signature expert would turn in his report about the fraudulent documents.

He drove towards Katipunan and Libis, then went on to C5 Road. Maine noticed they were going South, and she suddenly became apprehensive.

"Sir, san tayo pupunta? Dadalhin mo ko kina Richard Sr.?"

"No.....although pwede tayo pumunta don bukas, after checking out."

"We're staying the night somewhere? Saan?"

"Tagaytay. I want to spend the night with you there, Maine. Walang istorbo, just you and me."

He looked at her steadily as though he were undressing her. Maine's mind went overdrive, thinking about the night ahead.

Sabi niya may tamang panahon for us to be intimate. Ito na kaya yun? Jusko prepared ba ako, ang dami kong kinain na pansit kanina ang laki ng puson ko, pakshet.

"Sir, pano damit natin? Wala akong dala......"

"May dala na ko for you, I asked Bee to send me some stuff for you. It's all in the back, pati shoes."

"Sir.......thank you ha."

"Don't thank me, may atraso ako sayo eh."

"Atraso?"

"Yes, alam mo bang dumaan na first monthsary natin nalimutan natin pareho sa dami ng work? Next week, second monthsary na natin but we're going to be hectic ulit. So ngayon na lang tayo magcelebrate."

She pinched his cheeck and caressed the stubble of his goatee.

"Ang sweet mo sakin, grabe. Thankful talaga ako that God gave you to me."

-----

They arrived at The Boutique Bed and Breakfast and were greeted by the Hotel Manager.

"Hi Richard, long time no see."

"Hi Angela, this is my girlfriend Maine. Can you just send our dinner sa room? Punta na lang kami sa room."

"Ok sir, everything was taken care of already, here's your key. Have a nice stay."

They walked towards the room and Maine noticed that everyone seemed to know him. It made her feel uneasy that he might have brought previous girlfriends here and these people remember those times he was here with different women. They were inside the room when she had these crazy thoughts in her head. She didn't want to be a statistic, especially not that kind of statistic.

"Sir......why do they know you well? Madalas ka ba dito?"

"Friend ni dad ang may-ari ng hotel na'to. They are also a client of our audit subsidiary. Bat parang hindi ka happy, ayaw mo ba yung surprise ko?"

"Sir.........did you bring your past girlfriends here?"

"What? No.......Si Tania lang ang serious relationship ko, Maine, and I met her sa US. My internship was spent here when I was part of the audit team five years ago before I went to the US."

"Hmmm......ok."

"Stop overthinking. We're here to relax ok? Iwan na muna natin yung problema, let's just enjoy."

Maine enjoyed the steak dinner that was served in the patio of their room. She was tired and wanted to take a shower when she gasped upon seeing the bathroom.

"Sir!!! Bakit kita see-through yung bathroom???"

"Relax.......baby. Look."

He took the remote and brought down the blinds that gave the bathroom some privacy. Taking the bag Bee gave Richard, she chose a satin top, matching shorts, and fresh underwear and went inside the bathroom to take a shower. It felt marvelous to feel clean and fresh. She went out to see Richard lying on the bed, waiting for her.

"Baby.......rest na lang tayo tonight, I'm sure you're tired from your class."

"Sige. Sir......pwedeng ano....."

"Yes?"

She approached him and hugged him sweetly.

"Pwedeng tabi tayo matulog?"

He swallowed and looked at her, wondering about the wisdom of his plan. He wanted to strangle Bee for sending sexy lingerie as nightwear, and her nipples jutting out from beneath the satin top was testing his control.

"Hmmm......sige. Higa ka na, baby. Ligo lang ako."

She dimmed the lights and lay down on the bed, snuggling underneath the covers, sighing happily. It would be a dream come true to fall asleep in his arms tonight, to be snuggled against his body. She closed her eyes and imagined them kissing before they slept, or maybe doing something a little more.

In a little while, the bathroom door opened. The bed dipped slightly to accommodate his weight and she felt herself being scooped to close the distance between them.

"Damn, you smell good......" He whispered as his mouth sought hers and his thigh came between hers.

A/N

See you later here guys! Dito natin ituloy :)

 https://www.wattpad.com/story/115109022-cravings