Ian

Ian's POV

Today Anthony was bringing his sister to work. She was going to start working with the Smosh Squad. I was very excited to meet her. He explained to me earlier in the month that they'd grown up in separated homes because they were half-siblings. They discovered that they were related through their father and met up in person from there. I was curious as to how close in looks she would be to Anthony and if she'd have any of the same personality traits. A female Anthony is an interesting concept.

"Ian. Ian. IAN!" I went back to what was going on.

"What?! What?" I guess I zoned out.

"Come on we gotta put up this banner for Y/n!"

Courtney pulled me out of my chair and ran me to the break room. She got on the step stool and handed her a tack. She put up the last letter and it spelled out 'WELCOME'.

"Guys! Come on. They're here!" Courtney jumped down and we ran to the front room. I saw Smosh games, Smosh Squad, and the rest of the crew. I got in front to meet her first. Of course, I needed to be in front considering I'm co-creator of Smosh and Anthony's best friend in the world. She approached me slowly, almost as if she was nervous. I held my hand out to her and slowly took her hand to shake it.

"Hi! I'm Ian! Nice to meet you." I gave her a welcoming smile in hopes that she would feel comfortable in such a different environment.

"Hi, Ian. I'm Y/n. Anthony hasn't stopped mentioning you since we met a couple of months ago. It's great to finally meet you." She flashed me a smile. It was an absolutely beautiful smile. Her teeth could've been sparkling. Y/n went on to meet some of the others around the room. Finishing her circle, she walked back up to me.

"Hey, Ian! Could you show me around? Everyone else had to work. Sorry if I'm bothering you." I turned around from the work I was organizing and looked down at the girl in front of me. Her features were similar to Anthony's but much softer. I looked back at the work I was doing and decided that it could wait.

"Sure! I can finish that stuff later. Let's take a tour!" I took her hand. I led her around the office and into one of the Smosh Games filming rooms. They were filming a Minecraft episode, so we tried to be quiet while observing.

"Why'd you kill me, Wes?!" Lasercorn was screaming at the computer.

"Let's get out of here before someone gets hurt." I gave her a wide-eyed look and we shuffled back out of the room. Walking back through the office, I pointed out some of our crew, editors, sound engineers, and cast. The nearest filming set was the Try Not To Laugh set, so I felt it was necessary to introduce her to the props. A few of the cast were hanging around in there, waiting to film an episode, and looked up at the new hire beside me. Shayne got up and walked over.

"Hey, can we steal her for a while?" Shayne gave a joking smirk.

"Sure why?" I asked.

"We need her for a Smosh vlog." He pointed over at Courtney who was booting up the camera to start filming.

"Oh, I thought that you guys were going to film a TNTL episode today. Did they cancel or what?" I stuck my hands in my pockets, wondering if I'd missed any new news for the day.

"That's not until later today. Keith was telling us about an appointment he had coming up, so if he needed to be in a vlog we'd need to film it today." Shayne crossed his arms and nodded.

"Makes sense. What are you guys doing today for the vlog?" I was interested. I was hoping that they would have something fun planned considering we had a brand new person.