Who had a crush on the other first

Shayne
You, along with fifty other girls, had a crush on this shorter guy who was in drama. Yeah, Shayne Topp. He was the third hottest guy in school. He finally noticed you sophomore year. He had never seen a more beautiful girl than you.

Noah
He ADORED you. All of the girls you knew hated you and how you looked except for your best friends, Courtney and Olivia. You often saw him in the hall and had band together. He played flute and you played clarinet. You loved how he played it and eventually asked him out.

Keith
He met you at a coffee shop. You worked there everyday and had never met anyone as funny as Keith. He had two other people behind him, Ian and Noah. He told you jokes as he waited and as he paid for everything. You put your number on his cup and he called you when he got home.

Ian
You and Ian had known each other ever since Smosh started. You were Anthony's sister and had helped him make the website while he was in the hospital. You loved making videos with both of them, but sometimes they took advantage of you because of your gender. You didn't always like the fact of dressing up like the girls from mortal kombat, but you did what you did to get Ian's attention. He finally noticed you after the third food battle.

Anthony
You met Anthony in eighth grade. EVERYONE had a crush on him. You tried to ignore everything about boys and school drama to focus on your grades and roles in drama club. He didn't care about anyone who had a crush on him. He just cared about you. He just wanted you to like him the way he liked you. After the fake kiss in the school play, you knew he was the one.

Joven
Gosh. You were just a fan and that's all you were. You sent fan art and fan mail a couple of times and had watched every single Smosh Games video. You moved to L.A. to pursue your dream of art. And that's when you met your crush, Joven, in person. As soon as you met him he adored you. You guys quickly got together after that.

Damian
As soon as he started on Disney channel with you and Shayne, you soon loved working with him. He was really funny and affectionate to you even though you guys weren't dating. Once you got the news that they were going to start working for Smosh, you had a breakdown. Then you got invited to work for Smosh pit. Damian asked you to move in and you guys got engaged two years later.