~9~

Marcus-:" Laure what are you doing here? Not that i'm bothered but.."

I need to stop talking or i'll ruin everything and she'll leave again.

Laure-:" Hi Marcus, hi Martinus and welcome back."

Martinus-:" Thanks. I'm going to take a shower so i'll leave you two alone."

I was so nervous. What am I going to say?

Marcus-:" Uhh...have a seat! Mum will kill me if I sit on the couch! You see i'm wet!"

I tried to be funny but she didn't even giggle.

Laure-:" Marcus we need to talk."

Marcus-:" Yeah we do! I miss you Laure."

Laure-:" Look Marcus. I apologize for what I did. You did nothing wrong you were always by my side when i'm suffering. I'm so sorry!"

Marcus-:" It's ok! The most important thing now is that I got you back and we're friends again."

Laure-:" Yeah about that..."

Marcus-:" What? You don't want to be friends again?"

Laure-:" No I just.... i'm nervous I can't say it."

Marcus-:" You know you can tell me everything."

Laure-:" Do you still want to be my boyfriend?"

Marcus-:" Are you kidding me? Isn't it obvious?"

Laure-:" Well I accept to be your girlfriend Marcus! I love you too!"

I looked at her, shocked! Is this a dream?

Marcus-:" Mum please if this a dream, don't wake me up."

Laure-:" It isn't."

Marcus-:" I still can't believe it. Pinch me!"

Laure-:" I will never do that."

Marcus-:" I SAID PINCH ME."

And she did. That hurt but it was good pain.

Marcus-:" Finally finally you're mineeee! Why did it take you so long to realize??? Omg I still can't believe it. Come here i'm dying to hug you."

Laure-:"Yeah hug me later you're all wet."

Marcus-:"Too late.."

I put my arms around her. Best feeling ever. We stayed in this position forEVER. And by the way she smelled so good, like usual. We kept talking until we heard someone coming downstairs. It was Martinus.

Martinus-:" Hey what did I miss?"

Marcus-:" Say hi to my girlfriend!"

He screamed: "Girlfriend???Brother i'm so happy for you".

Marcus-:" Laure thank you for making me the happiest guy ever."

And I kissed her. She was my first kiss and I never knew it could feel like this. I was totally in love!

Martinus-:" Can you guys do this later? Marcus we still have a house to clean or else you won't go on a date because you'll be grounded."

Marcus-:" I totally forgot about that. What time is it?"

Martinus-:" Uh.. 7: 40"

My parents will be here in 20 minutes. Martinus and Laure cleaned the house while I was taking a shower. When I finished I went downstairs and saw them talking. I hid behind a closet and listened carefully:

Martinus-:" Why did you choose my brother?"

Laure-:" A lot of things happened between us since you left. We became closer and everyday I falll in love with him more and more."

Martinus-:" He loves you too. But he told me you were ignoring him and that made him annoyed."

I felt she wanted to cry. My heart melted.

Martinus-:" Is it about your family?"

She nodded.

Martinus-:" Don't worry he knows what are you going through and he forgives you."

Laure-:" Martinus can I tell you something but promise me that you won't tell Marcus?"

Martinus-:" I promise."

Laure-:" uhm.. forget it I can't."

Martinus-:" I won't tell him I promise. Talk you'll feel better."

What is that important thing that I don't need to know about? I know what i'm doing is wrong and I should not listen to their conversation but I had to. My heart was beating so fast as she began talking.

Laure-:" Well Martinus I...."