~11~

She finally talked.

Laure-:" Marcus wait don't leave... You're right. All you said was absolutely right. My parents will be bothered if I left and went to death by myself. I'm staying, thank you for making me realize how..."

I didn't let her finish. I immediately grabbed her waist and lifted her off the ground. Finally happiness.

Marcus-:" Promise me you won't go?"

Laure-:" Promise."

Pfft... I was so relieved.

Marcus-:" Ok get changed pretty fast because you are about to spend the best day of your life!"

Laure-:" Where are we going?"

Marcus-:" It's a surprise. Go and change."

She went to her room. Meanwhile I called Martinus.

Marcus-:" Tinus she isn't going I changed her mind."

Martinus-:" Going? Wait how did you know?"

Marcus-:" Long story short, I was spying yesterday."

Martinus-:" That's my brother. Finally I was so worried and I wanted to tell you but you know I promised her."

Marcus-:" Yeah I know. And now we are going on our first date."

Martinus-:" You know it's 8 in the morning right?"

Marcus-:" Don't care. I'm all dressed and I can't wait to take her to that place we used to go to when we were younger. Remember?"

Martinus-:" Oh yeah I want to go too! Kidding go and enjoy your time together."

I hung up and waited for Laure. She finally showed up. She was wearing a black long sleeved crop top with some jeans. Laure hates colorful clothes, she always wears dark clothes but that don't bother me.

Marcus-:" Ready princess?"

I held her hand and got in the car. I couldn't be happier.

Marcus-:" I'm taking you to an amazing place that you will never ever forget."

Laure-:" As long as i'm with you, every place is amazing."

I pulled her into a hug. She's right! As long as i'm with her, every place is magical!

First we went and ate breakfast, then we went to "dream land". Martinus and I always go there because it's so much fun. There were tons of people which I didn't expect because it was so early. We began playing and Laure was laughing out loud. I lost track of time, I got lost in her eyes, her laugh was priceless and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Suddenly it got darker and I knew a problem is going to happen to ruin our perfect day.

Bella-:" Well look who's here, the joke with her gentleman."

Marcus-:" Bella go away I told you I don't like you."

Bella-:" Who cares about you? See I moved on. CONOR COME HERE. Marcus meet my boyfriend, Conor meet Marcus."

Marcus-:" Yeah I don't care leave us alone."

Bella-:" I will but listen to my advice, break up with her. You're popular and she's a joke and Eww.. look at her outfit. She's ugly and unfash.. "

Marcus-:" I don't care about your opinion shut up."

Laure-:" No Marcus that's ok I don't care about her. She's jealous."

Bella-:" Really? You think I am jealous? I mean look at me and look at you."

Laure-:" Listen girl, there are eternity of other things to be other than beautiful ok? I like who I am and no one will change that. And what is beautiful anyway but a set of letters strung together to make a word? I am my own definition of amazing and that is so much more important than anything beautiful, ever. Let's go Marcus."

Bella was too shocked to speak a word, as well as me. Since when Laure is brave?

Marcus-:" Laure i'm so proud of you. What you said out there was amazing. I love you for who you are too. Don't listen to haters."

We hugged and then directly came back home. Thank you Bella for destroying our day!