~20~

Play this song while reading if you want! It's from "the fault in our stars" movie and it fits the story perfectly!
........................................................................

Marcus-:"Hi what's your name?"

Laure-:" My name is Laure and I am your new neighbor."

Marcus-:" Oh great now we can play together! This is Martinus my identical twin."

Martinus-:" Hey Laure, it's so cool to have a new neighbor!!"

Laure-:" Nice to meet you!"

Martinus-:" Nice to meet you too."

Marcus-:" So Laure where do you come from and what are you doing in Norway?"

She began crying.

Marcus-:" Did I bother you? I am sorry I didn't mean it. If you don't want to talk about it that's okay."

Laure-:" I am here to protect myself from death. But there is no one to protect my family."

Marcus-:" Laure it's fine don't talk about it! It's not cool seeing you crying like that. "

Martinus-:" Sorry Laure but my brother always knows how to ruin the moment."

Marcus-:" Bro shut up."

And I punched him so he started to yell. We were all laughing so hard. Laure looked absolutely stunning while laughing.

Marcus-:" Fifa?"

Laure and Martinus-:"Yay".

We played for about one hour then ate dinner together. After that we went to Martinus' room and started singing. We had so much fun! Hours later we said goodbye and planned to meet on monday for another play day.

Martinus-:" We are going to be best friends. "

Marcus-:" No one can ruin this bond."

And we hugged really tight. Together forever...

........................................................................

The four years I spent with Laure were the best ever. I still remember when we first met like it was yesterday.

I tried to sleep but of course I couldn't. Tears were falling down my cheeks rapidly.

~It's just another night
And I'm staring at the moon
I saw a shooting star
And thought of you
I sang a lullaby
By the waterside and knew
If you were here,
I'd sing to you
You're on the other side
As the skyline splits in two
I'm miles away from seeing you
I can see the stars
From Norway
I wonder, do you see them, too?~

Why is there so much hate, pain and anger in this world? The only thing humans seem to be good at is hurting each other, both mentally and physically.

They say there is a reason, they say that time will heal, but neither time or reason will change the way I feel. These lies behind my smile, no one knows how many times I have broken down and cried. How many times I tried to forget about her but I failed...

I remember telling each other that we will stay together "forever". I want a longer forever even though it's not possible! She was my everything and I was really hopping we can continue our life together but apparently, the world is not a wish granting factory!

Martinus came to my room and interrupted my thoughts:

Martinus-:" Marcus I know you're hurting and that it's hard but you need to move on. If Laure was here, she would tell you the same thing."

He stopped, his voice was wavering so I knew he was about to cry! He put his hand on my shoulder and said:

Martinus-:" If she was watching, she would tell you to get up and live your life. That's exactly what you have to do Marcus. Promise me for Laure. Promise me!"

I looked at his red puffy eyes and said: "I promise. " but I didn't believe myself...

He left my room so I continued sobbing and crying! How am I supposed to move on? It's not that easy at all...

Laure, you're so wonderful to think of, but so hard to be without.

Laure, you may be gone from life but you will be never gone from my heart.

Laure, I may not be able to see your face again but I will always see your beautiful smile. I may never hear your voice again but you will always be an echo in my soul.

Laure you became a memory, but this memory will become a treasure.

1 part left... sorry because it's sad...