Wedding pt: 2

A/N: Okay. Fluff for everyone *glitter puffs in eyes* Oh shit. Sorry. Can I help you get that out of your eye? Damn I feel like an arse.

Good morning babe. Missing already waking up next to you. Can't wait to see you today all suited up. I love you so much.

 Ben hit send,the bright light radiating from his screen, and let his head flop back down on the pillow, the space in his bed making him feel sad almost. He had got so used to waking up every morning and giving cute neck kisses and nuzzling his neck into the crook of his own, enjoying his warmth, tangling their legs together and waiting till they wanted to get up or one had to leave for work. They were barely ever apart, barely even fought, he hated conflict and just liked to agree or fix what he had done, usually apologizing profusely, as did Tom. It was all bliss and whatever was bothering them came out. They had always gone to interviews about their relationship, talking about their ways to deal with things. It  was always just happy. 

***

Oh babe. You're so sweet. The world needs more sweethearts like you. I miss you too and I can't wait to see you in a few hours in your sexy suit, getting all married and stuff. 

Tom smiled at the text and blinked the sleep from his eyes letting out a small yawn. He wan't used to not feeling arms on his waist and legs. He liked that feeling far more than the space he felt now. 

   Tom swallowed and then sat straight up, "Oh my god. I'm getting married today." Tom's eyes widened and he brushed the covers off his legs and stood up, "OH my god. Oh my god. I'm marrying him. I'm marrying Benedict Cumberbatch. I'm- oh god. I think I'll be sick. "  Tom placed a hand on his tummy and closed his eyes, "Okay. Stay calm. Just getting married. No biggie.". His breaths were staggered as he stripped to get in the shower and get clean. Technically he had already been clean, he had taken  shower the night before and hadn't done anything worth needing another shower but he took one anyways. 

                                                          ***

    Ben rubbed his eyes and then stood up, staring at his suit for a long period of time. He looked at the stitching and the colour, it all seemed perfect. He was just counting down the seconds until he could see Tom in his, getting married. Getting Married. how strange to think that the was finally marrying him. Finally going to have a paper that said, 'He's mine. Fuck off.' it all seemed almost surreal.

   Benedict poured a tall cup of coffee and sat down at his kitchen table, looking across the table where Tom usually sat. He smiled at the space, "That'll never be empty. You'll have breakfast with me every day." Ben whispered to an absent Tom.

                                               *** Time skip cos' I'm lazy. Anyways at the place......***

   Tom reached his hand around the door that kept them from seeing each other until they were on the pulpit. Benedict took his hand and squeezed it, his hands were cold but they were sweating, “You ready?''  Tom  whispered to Ben, his voice shaky and nervous, ''So ready.'' Benedict replied, closing his eyes and leaned his head against the back of the door, ''Okay. I'm gonna go. I'll see you in 3 minutes.'' Tom mumbled. Benedict felt his hand slide out of Tom's, desperately just wishing to hold it again, ''I love you.'' he heard Tom whisper before heading off. 

                                                              ***

   Benedict heard the music begin to play slowly, making his heart beat even harder, as if it were to pop out of his chest. "Okay, it's time to go, Ben. Go get 'um." His father patted his back and walked away to find his seat. Benedict bit his lip so hard it nearly bled, his parents were all very supportive and so were Tom's but some how just that little tap had made him want to sob, he was so happy but it all seemed surreal. He felt as if he'd wake up from the dream and his whole life, his whole relationship with Tom, the whole wedding would be a lie and he'd go back to being lonely.