Unbroken Promise - smut (completely revised)

A/N: WARNING WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS SMUT, FULL ON SMUT! If you do not like smut please kindly scroll away! Your opinions on it, unless constructive criticism are not welcome nor will be put up with! Thank you!

Tom glanced at Ben from across their kitchen table, watching Benedict's eyes graze over his tight t-shirt. Tom smiled, "You must really love this shirt." Tom made his sarcasm obvious so he could watch a blush creep to Ben's cheeks. He knew where it would lead, he could tell when Ben walked in, he was being more romantic. More handsy. He insisted on keeping his hands on his waist whilst they made dinner, his hands faltering and traveling up his hip bones and touching his skin. He had kept whispering conversation that he normally said aloud in his ear, his voice low. Tom knew what was going to happen, he had known when he arrived.

He watched the small blush travel over his cheekbones, pulsing an embarrassed pink into his skin, the same way he had their first kiss, or first date, or when they had come out as a couple. It was his blush, "Not as much as I'd like it on my bedroom floor." Ben muttered out, "That was aloud, wasn't it?" he asked before watching Tom let out a small smirk. Tom just nodded, blinking to change the course of his eye sight. "I suppose it would look great, I bet its go well with my black boxers." Tom supported.

Ben raised his eyebrows quickly, pushing his food away, "You think?" he was right. This went the same way he knew it would have. Tom stood, taking Ben's and his own dish to the sink, not bothering to rinse them off, watching Ben's knee bounce up and down.

Tom slipped a hand down the top of Ben's shirt, placing soft kisses on his ear. He let his tongue slip out in one of the kisses for a better out come before slipping around the chair and taking a place on his lap. He ran his fingers through Benedict's messy curls from filming, shaking out it's forced form from gel. It'd be something he'd admire in the morning. The way he had perfected sex hair. "Can we skip all this and go straight for the couch to make out?" Tom let out into his ear. Ben nodded, picking up his partner by the legs and wrapping them around his waist, leading him to the couch, letting soft kisses and moans fill the silence.

***

Tom pressed a hand to Benedict's lower back, pulling him down on top of him. His hand slipped up his shirt, pushing it up as Ben placed hard kisses on his neck, Tom let out a moan that was deep and satisfying, his fingernails digging into Ben's back. Ben let out a small whimper, "Oh my god." He moaned out, meeting his lips to Tom's. Tom pushed Ben's shirt up farther, pulling it up and over his head, taking a second to look at his chest, "Wait hold on. Ben, let's stop for a second, I know we're together but are you sure you wanna do this because right now we can stop but once clothes come off-" His breath was uneven and ragged but he tried to look stern, "Yeah, please, baby, are you okay with this?" Tom just nodded and pulled Benedict down again.

Ben ground his hips into Tom's whilst he bit and sucked at his neck, leaving bright purple marks, watching Tom's face, his breath hitching, "Bed. Please-" Tom managed before crying out, his body thrusting upwards. Ben nodded and sat up, watching Tom climb to his lap, "Wait. Baby, shirt-off." Tom nodded, grabbing his shirt from behind and dragging it over his head. Ben grinned at him, his legs wrapping around his waist as he stood, pulling Tom up to wrap his legs around him. He could feel the ecstasy in the air like smoke, curling into their lung and thickening with each moan and kiss.

Ben carefully, without breaking his kiss walked with him, pushing him against the wall for good measure, his lips moving down to his chest, "F-fuck. Ben." Tom stammered out. His breath soon turned to pleasuring sighs, his head swarming with nothing but a dull buzz.

Ben ground himself into Tom, pulling down on his tight jeans, that were now tighter due to his certain situation. Tom's head cocked back, hitting into the wall behind him, but he felt nothing. Ben moaned at his movements, watching each one carefully to match what to do next. Ben lifted him off of the wall and walked him into the bedroom, practically throwing him on the bed.

Ben scrambled on top of him again and pressed their lips again, "I love you." Ben muttered in his ear. Tom felt shivers travel down his spine and branching out everywhere in his body, filling him with a tingling sensation. Tom pushed Ben off of himself, tackling him to the bed, "I don't bottom." He answered in a low husky voice. Ben bit his lip, "Oh my god you're so- hot-" Tom placed kisses on his neck and down his chest, coming to the top of his trousers before kissing back up, leaving Ben a complete mess in his head.

Ben stammered for air, trying to swallow despite his gasps for air. Tom put a hand on his chest, "What's wrong?" Tom growled in his ear, Ben licked his lips, "Please. Please let- trousers. P-" Ben managed. Tom smiled, unbuckling Ben's pants with one hand, the other going on his hip bones. Ben grasped for Tom's button, shoving his trousers down. Ben pulled Tom down on top of him, greeting their lips. Ben grasped at Tom's ass, squeezing firmly and slipping a hand down his classic black boxers. Tom ground their hips together, searching for a moan, "I want you." he finally let out, Tom grinned, "Turn over."

Ben immediately did as he asked, flipping over onto his knees, Tom placed kisses on his back, letting a finger curl under his boxers. Tom reached over for a condom and lube, his fingers fumbling with the package.

He rolled the condom over his length, placing kisses to the bottom of Benedict's back, brushing over him to allow the friction between them to escalate.

He hooked a finger into Ben's ass, watching Benedict groan and fidget to fit it. Tom pushed in another finger slowly, watching his partner writhing on all fours as he spread his fingers.

"Are you okay?" Tom growled in his ear. Benedict, whimpering beneath him, let out an elongated moan, his neck stretching backwards.

Benedict let out a small scream, almost collapsing when Tom removed his fingers, replacing it with his length. He felt himself building up quickly, "T-Tom," Ben groaned.

He pulled out slowly, pushing back in until he formed a rhythm.  Ben screamed out curses "Tom. Faster. God please." Tom ignored him, causing Ben to whimper as he brushed over his prostate. Benedict's hips bucking into the sheets, "Fuck me. Gah! Fuck." Ben continued. Tom pulled out of him, "You want me to keep going?" he whispered. Ben nodded vigorously in response. "Go on your back." he mustered. Benedict happily obeyed, turning himself over, his legs bending towards his chest.

Tom kissed at his neck, brushing over Ben's length with his own, desperate to feel the friction. He moved his mouth down to his chest, leaving bruises he could admire into the morning all over his peach December skin. Benedict's whole body ached, screaming for more as Tom slowly made his way down. He nipped at Ben's v-line, his tongue rippling over his hip bones. He touched his chest, softly grating his warm fingers over his chest whilst his mouth occupied his mid thigh.

"I want you inside me." Benedict begged, "All in time, my love." Tom retorted

He ran his tongue up his thigh, biting a mark on his left inner thigh, Benedict's hips bucked, his fingers digging into the sheets and clenching them into his fists with each heavy breath.

Tom finally gave into Benedict's moans and pleads, pushing himself into his begging body. Benedict rocked his hips to find it more comfortable, Tom pulling out to find his prostate. He could tell it had been found when Benedict gasped, his jaw slacking open and a loud moan escaping.

He wanted his sensation to double, please every part of him, so Tom placed his mouth around Ben's length, watching his face turn quickly. He swirled is tongue over the tip of him, his lips moving up and down, "Oh Jesus Tom. " Benedict let out. Tom brushed his prostate again and he could feel Benedict tense up. Tom's body so close, but he held on, waiting to hear Benedict confirm it

  Benedict pulled on the sheets, feeling them unravel from around the mattress. He bucked his hips into Tom's mouth, "Ta- I'm gonna.-" he tried to get out and Tom knew. Tom laced their fingers together, pinning them behind Ben's head. He pulled his mouth away from Benedict's, "I'm so close." he groaned out. With one last pump he released into Ben, watching Ben ride out his orgasm as well.

Tom disposed of his materials and collapsed on Ben's chest, shutting his eyes for a second.

"You are so beautiful." Benedict muttered, tracing his fingers over Tom's shoulder down his side. "I love you too," Tom answered, keeping his eyes shut.

A/N: FUCKING HELL! UGH! THIS IS LITERAL SHIT! Okay. Sorry. Bye,