[CINQ] his disorder

JEON JEONGGUK

he couldn't breathe. i saw him step back involuntarily and finched, holding onto one of the corners of the table. i swallowed, seeing him like this. hoseok laughed and i slowly laughed, trying to not make it awkward. tears streamed down taehyung's cheeks and he flew out of the store out of humiliation.

"god jeongguk, that was amazing. did you see his face? turns out you weren't such a good guy after all. hey, help us tomorrow with our prank on him, yeah?" hoseok placed his hand on his heart, bending down to calm his laughter.

i blinked and parted my lips. what did i just do? my heart ached and i felt like i couldn't breathe. hoseok patted my back and i heard him say that he had to leave suddenly. i nodded and waved goodbye.

tears fell down my face as i realized what i did. he was humiliated, by me. after i called him my friend. i tried to start my breathing again by pounding my heart and i choked.

i ran to the bathroom and locked the stall. i slid down the door and wiped my tears. you're an idiot, jeongguk.

i cried nonstop until someone kept banging on the door. i stood up and unlocked it, only to find jimin shocked to see me.

"help me be friends with taehyung, i screwed up."

-

WHAT A SHORT CHAPTER IM SO SORRY BUT THIS WAS JUST JUNGCOCK'S POV ON THE SITUATION OKSY BYE ILY