[VEINTE] forever today

JEON JEONGGUK

i walked up to the stone grave and placed my flowers down, and i knew that they were his favorite ones because we always talked about it and argued about it. i looked at the name on the grave and tears started building up so i let them fall. he wouldn't want me to hold it back.

"i miss you so much.." i tried to say. "i'm so sorry for everything bad i've done. please forgive me, i need you to. i can't believe it's been five years already since you passed. i.. also want you to know that i've found someone. he's sweet, caring, protective, funny, and handsome, but not as much as you. i won't tell him that," i said with a giggle.

"anyways, i just wanted to pay my respects. i'm so sorry i haven't visited in a while, i was just super busy with my fiancé and i's wedding. we're getting married in a month! crazy, right? i'm twenty six now, and i have already graduated university with my fiance. are you proud of me? i hope you are."

i smiled and stood up, ready to leave.

"oh! i forgot! happy birthday, grandpa!"

(a/n: hahaha)

i walked back to the car and saw taehyung sitting inside with his head leaning against the window. i giggled and sighed, smiling at the sight of my soon to be husband.

i knocked on the window jokingly and he woke up, blinking and looking around. he rolled down the window and widened his eyes. "are we here already? what are you waiting for? let's go to his grave!"

"i already did, sleepyhead." i laughed, getting into the other side of the car. "you were sleeping and i didn't want to disturb you."

taehyung's jaw dropped and he sat there offended. "y-yah! you could have just woken me up.. i feel so mean now."

"don't worry love, we'll come back next time, okay? i promise i'll wake you up." i said and taehyung frowned.

"you better," he rolled his eyes.

i chuckled and started the gas, and the car was moving. i watched taehyung's long hair be blown by the wind and i smiled. "hey, look at me." i said, and he complied, turning his face to meet mine.

"i love you, taehyung."

he blushed and turned away, making a cute noise after being embarrassed.

"i guess i love you too.."

a/n: there's smut in this chapter folks, enjoy

a/n: there's smut in this chapter folks, enjoy. but before you read it i just wanna tell u that i'm soOOO sorry i have a babyboy kink and i just needed for them to say babyboy and b kinky ok sorry love u. no bdsm btw.

THIRD PERSON [M]

that same night, taehyung was sitting next to jeongguk on their bed while he lit a candle next to them. the lights were turned off and taehyung let out a groan as he couldn't see the words in front of him, because jeongguk interuppted his reading time.