First Morning

Liam
I walk downstairs around 8 the next morning, and head to the back porch like I always do when I wake up. And there's June. She turns around and sees me.
"I was watching the sunrise. I used to do it every morning with Dad. Thats why I loved the room so much." She explained. I smiled
"I'm glad you're down here. I don't know why I trust you so much, but I do. I want to tell you a story I've never even told the lads. When I was 14, I auditioned for X-Factor the first time. The lads know that. But what they don't know is that when I was cut, I went back home, and I was teased endlessly that I was worthless, and Simon Cowell said it himself. My mum wouldn't let me drop out and go to homeschool, even though she was a teacher. I lost every friend I had, and during one of my private interviews the sound time round..." I choked, trying not to cry. "I.. um.. completely lost faith I'd make it and told the interview I'd never... never make it because I couldn't sell out stadiums... if I... if I couldn't get anyone to come to my 16th birthday!" I started to cry. June put her arms around me.
"Aww, baby" I feel another pair of arms around me. I know it's Niall. I bury my face in his neck, and sob.
"Liam, there are so many people now who would even love to see you in person." June says.
"Yeah. Love, think about it. God heard that interview. He knew you needed friends, hmm? So he gave the judges the idea to put us together. Now you have 5 best friends, because who can leave out June, and one of them happens to be your amazing boyfriend" Niall said. My eyes widened.
"Boyfriend?" I whispered.
"I'll leave you two alone..." June said, and I heard her run out.
"Unless you don't want that. Is it moving too fast?" Niall says, emotions thick in his voice. I pull out of the hug and his face drops.
"I think we're moving too slow, actually. Yes, you're my boyfriend. Just caught me off guard. Now kiss me. Jesus." I smile. And then we're kissing. "You are my favorite person ever, you know that, right?" I whisper.
"How could I not be?" He grins. Hand in hand, we watch the lights streak the sky, making it more and more blue. And then, Niall being the adorable snowflake he is, he pulls his hand out, and shouts:
"Tag! You're it!" And takes off.
"You little.." I mumble and take off after him.
"Can we play, guys?" Harry asks. I stop to see him with Louis and June. Zayn must still be asleep.
"What're you waiting for, lads? And June. Get out here! I'm it!!" They smile, and take off. I eventually grab June, and she screams in defeat.
"Dâmn it! I'm going to get you Lou!" She yells. Lou screams. He actually screams. Niall is laughing like crazy, and I time out to get water. Then I see Juniper running. Holy shite. She's fast. I've never seen anyone that fast. She has Louis in moments, and then she's gone. Louis get Niall, and by then, Zayns playing. I take a moment, and just watch. I grab the video camera, and set it up so we can see the whole yard. Then I take off again. We laugh, and run, and scream. After about half an hour, we're exhausted. I'm laying next to Louis, and Niall manages to crawl over next to me. June, the only one standing, goes and gets water. She really is the best one we could ever have picked. We drink, and by the time we're inside, June has chocolate chip pancakes ready, and Harry is working on bacon.  Louis goes straight to June and kisses her.
"Lou! PDA much?!" Zayn teases. Louis whacks him round the head. Not hard, mind you, but Harry laughs so hard he almost knocks the bacon over.

Louis
Harry is still laughing after several minutes, so June smacks him and tells him to shut his mouth. Now I'm laughing. So we go round smacking each other until we finally calm down. Jesus. Best girlfriend, best friends, best life. When we finally are all seated, Liam takes charge.
"Right. That was the best morning ever. Tied with yesterday when we met June, and the first morning of us being a band. Anyway, we have a free day today, right? I'm thinking we give June a tour of the city. 1D style, if you know what I mean, lads." He says. We nod. That means we do a live stream in an hour(Twitter and Instagram at once), and then go to Nando's for lunch. Then we go to every store in the city and give her a sightseeing experience only we can give her. Then, she has a surprise this evening. We have to do all this by 5, because we have somewhere to be at 6 or so.
"Everyone hurry up and eat! We told the fans we'd be on live in an hour!" I said.
"Huh?" June says. I kiss her head.
"TwitterCam love. I'd go get ready if I were you." I say.
"What's that supposed to mean?" She says. I gulp. And she starts laughing.
"Wow you get nervous fast. Nice. Don't worry, it's adorable." She says. I smile, and she gives me one last kiss and then makes a beeline for her room.
"Lou, I can already see you start to slip. Calm down. It's been forever since you had a problem. She doesn't know? Tell her." Niall says. I nod.
"Soon. I don't know when, but soon." I say.