Turning Point

Harry

We all watch as Niall leaves the room, and watch through the door as he and the doctor discuss something. Not a full minute later, Niall starts sobbing, and the doctor pats his back as he comes back in.
"You promised... right?" Liam whispers through tears, successfully making us all tear up ourselves if we hadn't yet.
"I promised..... and I promise now that it was not bad news." Niall says, and we all let out a breath and Liam starts sobbing. "He'll be okay eventually. They thought he had lung problems because he was so small. He was just in shock from everything. As soon as he is awake and they can run a few tests and get him a few injections, they'll bring him in. It's going to be okay. She said she'll be in soon to talk to us." Niall tells Liam, and they sit together for a minute, foreheads together, whispering little things to each other.
"Do you want Char back?" I ask after a moment or two.

"Give her here, Styles." Liam laughs, and he finally smiles for real as I hand Charlotte back.
"I feel like this giant weight is off my shoulder, don't you?" Niall asks Liam.
"Absolutely. Now, Miss Charlotte Eliza Payne-Horan, meet your godfather, Zayn. Harry, James is your godson." Liam says. Zayn smiles and hugs them, and I stop dead.
"You're kidding." I say. Oh I'm stupid of course they're not!
"Nope. Harry, Zayn, you are two of the most trustworthy people we've ever met. Besides, we know if something happens to us, and all our kids go to different homes, you all would keep them together. That's just who you are." Niall says.
"Thank you so much." Zayn and I both say.
"Okay. I am super hungry. Does anyone want anything?" Louis says after a moment. After everyone puts in food orders, he and Zayn decide to make a food run down to the cafeteria. "So that's 3 chickens, 5 sandwiches, and a few salads? That's for Niall." Zayn says, and we all laugh. "No but really. I'll get a dessert too, and we can finally all eat and none of us are pregnant, finally." he says.
"Well, actually...." June smiles.
"You're kidding, right?" Louis asks, turning to his wife, sounding alarmed.
"Yeah. I'm kidding. Don't flip out." June laughs, and Louis lets out a sigh of relief.
"Okay, okay. Let's go, shall we?" Zayn asks, and they depart. No sooner do they walk out than Dr. Anderson... Dr. Andrews.... Dr. Someone-Or-Another walks in.
"Hey guys. How are you?" she asks.
"Hey Dr. Andrews" Knew it! "I'm a lot better than I was 20 minutes ago, that's for sure. Thank you so much for telling Niall about James. It really helped me relax and not have a mini meltdown." Liam thanks her.
"It's absolutely no problem, Mr. Payne. Now, I see we have quite a few guests? This your family?" she asks.
"Yes, ma'am. This is our other daughter, Dylan, who's just over a year old. This is Harry Styles, our youngest brother/band member. Louis Tomlinson just walked out, but this is his wife, Juniper, or June, and their 3 sons, Freddie, Hunter, and Logan. Our ex-member, Zayn Malik, walked out with Louis. Both of our families will also be along shortly." Niall introduces us.
"Juniper and Louis are Dylan's godparents, Zayn and his girlfriend Zoe are Charlotte's godparents, and Harry is James' godfather." Liam adds.
"This certainly is a large family! Now, I know you are on tour. You can do your concerts from tomorrow night out, but you can't do anything too crazy on stage, and no flying for a month for you three, and you're all set. Clear?" she informs them.
"Perfect. Thank you. Oh! Here's Juniper's husband, Louis, and Charlotte's godfather, Zayn, now." Liam says.
"Nice to meet you two. I know they're in great hands with such a wonderful family." Dr. Andrews says, and departs.
"Yeah, we are, aren't we?" Liam says. 
"Yeah." Everyone agrees, except June, who has fallen oddly quiet.

"Hey, love, you're awfully quiet. What's on your mind?" Louis asks.
"It's a conversation for another time." she says softly, looking at her phone, and rolling her eyes, and putting it down.
"Okay." Louis says uncertainly, and we sit around, cooing at Charlie, and waiting for Jamie.
About 45 minutes later, there's a knock.
"Special delivery." someone whispers, walking in. "I believe someone is waiting to meet their daddies?" the woman asks, holding an extremely small blue blanket.
"Yeah, that's us." Niall says, smiling as he gently takes him from the nurse or doctor who god knows who.
"You guys enjoy. He's pretty much in perfect health, they're both just small is all." she says, and exits.