Family and Fights

Liam

Wow can those two little buggers kick. All they do all day long is kick, kick, kick, and only stop when I rub my belly, or Niall and I sing. So I do one or both as much as I can. But right now, I'm really excited, because we get to do the before and after and family pictures for June and Louis. Before picture was done the day they were born. Now for the after. Right now, June is arranging the three against her white top, where they will lay and the picture will be taken that way. Of course, as we have all figured out, Logan is very much like Louis, and won't stop moving, and you can tell it's getting on June's nerves. So she moves her arms from behind her head to over the triplets so that she can hold them somewhat still while Harry takes a few pictures. Then, Freddie starts screaming louder than normal, and then they all do. So we stop for an hour so they can eat, and then we get right back to family pictures. we get Polaroids of Louis holding them all at once, and then we have them sitting on the bed, and June holding Freddie and Logan, and Louis holding Hunter. Then just Louis and June. We get a couple other variety pictures, and then the boys are pretty much done sleeping, and they're awake and crying and all that fun stuff. Thank God Ron and Kim are here to help, because then Dylan is crying, and I have to hand off Hunter to Kim while Niall and I go to her. Then, there's a doorbell ringing, and a call.
"We're here! Now what's the surprise?" calls a woman. I think it's Amal, by the slight accent. Zayn runs to answer the door, and swings it wide open, welcoming them into the home of the wailing triplets.
"Oh my gosh! They're here! Congratulations!" Tina cries, running through the door to June, who is bouncing her smallest son. 
"Hey, sissy! Come on in, guys." June says happily, but quietly.
"Hey, Louis. How are you?" Dan asks, holding Camille on his hip, going to Louis.
"I hear someone is welcoming some new little ones soon! Congrats, Liam!" Amal says, coming to hug me.
"That we are. Charlotte Eliza Payne-Horan, and James Lee Payne-Horan." I say. We get to talking about twins, and what we've done as far as prep and shopping and all. We only talk for about 10 minutes, though, because then, they boys are are quite a bit calmer, and we take that time to introduce Aunties, Uncles, and cousins.
"Auntie Tina, Aunt Amal, Uncle Asher, Uncle Dan, and cousins Camille, Warner, Ashlyn, and Timmy, welcome to our little family, Hunter Elias, Logan John, and Freddie Reign Tomlinson." June says. Asher, who's basically been in the corner this whole time, smiles a little. I'm getting a little pissed with him. He's really been paying no attention to his surroundings, or his sister and nephews. I move towards him.
"Hey, man. How have you been? You've been pretty transparent since you got here." I say. "You're not still mad at Juniper for not telling you right off that she was pregnant with triplets?" I ask him. He looks a little guilty. "Asher. Come on. She was so stressed out. She was having mini panic attacks all the time during that time. She had to worry about two weddings, and having three children at 20. Give her some slack and go see your family." I say.
"Liam, you have to realize she used to tell me everything. Everything. When she didn't tell me she was pregnant, I got mad, I'll admit. But the fact she didn't call when she went into labor, just to say anything is what has me going. If you're gonna try and sway me from being mad, you better start trying, because it won't be easy." he says.
"Okay. Try this. She was 8 months exactly. She didn't realize she was in labor until back labor kicked in, about 3 hours in. She was scared. She was trying not to make a huge deal and work herself up. She was delivering naturally, and wanted her energy. But I know that she wanted you there. By the time she had even thought about it though, she was probably into the third stage of labor, where she was about to be pushing. Now, again. She's your sister. Go over there. God." I say. He doesn't say a word, and goes over. 
"Hey, sis. How are you feeling?" he asks.
"Well, Mr. Freddie, here's Uncle Asher. Who took long enough to come say hi. Now, you can go say hi while I go do anything else." June snaps in a baby voice, handing over her son and stalking out of the room.
"You really blew it, you ass. She just gave birth. She's tired. She's happy. She wanted to see you and catch up. When you spend half an hour sulking in the corner, people get the impressions you don't want to be around them, and they get mad. And then when you do talk to them, and sound surly, once again, people get mad. You're really an idiot." Tina snaps.
"Well thank you Tina Marie Roque. I've been called that multiple times today, thanks. Don't need it again." he says. Thank god Louis steps in when he does. 
"Well too bad. You're an idiot. Here, I'll take Freddie and find her. Asher, you can drop your things off in the last room at the end of the hall on the left." Louis says. Asher gets up, looking extremely guilty, and takes his things down the hall. Louis goes up the stairs. 
"Well, then....... Tina, how have you been? How's Finn?" Harry asks. Everyone starts talking again. All seems well.
A Few Hours Later