Back Home

A few months later

Juniper

I've stayed with the boys the whole rest of the America tour, but thankfully, today, we get to go home.
"Alright, everybody. Let's get all our bags, all our kids, and get home, shall we?" Liam asks. I smile. He's been really antsy about getting Charlie and Jamie home safely and with no complications. 
"Let's do it." Louis says, with Hunter in one arm, Lux on his shoulders, and Logan in his other arm.
"Alright. It was really, really great to meet you, Kale, and nice to see you, Lucy." I hear Harry saying as I walk up to say goodbye to the girls.
"It was really, really nice to meet you, too, Haz." Kayleigh says, and they hug. Harry's smile is so big, it looks like his face hurts when he pulls away. He walks over to the plane. I hug both the girls.
"It was great to see you again, Luce. I know things didn't end super well between all of us, but I'm glad we got to spend some more time together." I say, hugging her and moving over to Kayleigh, but I can't stop laughing once I get to her.
"You all heard us on the bus in the back last night, huh?" she asks, going red.
"Oh, love. We all heard you. People passing on the road heard you." I say into her ear. "You're gonna call him right? He'd be heartbroken if you didn't." I add.

"I'm calling him as soon as you text me you've landed, what the hell are you talking about?" she asks.
"Alright, I should probably join them before Liam is up my ass. Bye!" I say, boarding the plane. They laugh and wave as I board and the plane closes up. I collapse in a seat nest to Louis, with everyone else across from us.
"Oh my god. I'm SO ready to be home." I say, curling up on the seat.
"Me, too. I'll be so relieved when we're home and I can relax. I'm so worried that something is going to happen in midair." Liam admits, pacing up and down the aisle, looking back on the kids in the back every time he reaches the front.
"Love, you have to calm down. Sit down. You're gonna make yourself pacing like that once we're really up in the air." Niall says soothingly, taking Liam's hand. Liam hesitates before plopping down next to Niall. "I know you're worried. But why don't we all just get some rest and when we wake up, we'll all be more relaxed. Plus, I'm tired." Niall says, and Liam laughs quietly. 
"What say we join their nap party?" Louis asks.
"Perfect." I say, laying my head against Louis' chest. "You're so nice. I think you're my new pillow, what do you say?" I sigh.
"I think I love it." he says, as I close my eyes and finally relax.
"You know what? I don't know why I ever loved you! You're ugly, a whore, and you make me sick! I hate you!!!" Louis screams in my face, his hand on the door handle, before he slammed it. My marriage is over. I crumple to the ground, feeling dead. Suddenly there's a knock. "Juniper?! June? June, love, wake up!" Louis says, shaking me awake. "Sweetie, what's wrong?" he asks.
"Love, you were almost in a fit. Do you want some water?" Niall asks. I nod. He gets up and heads to the back to get me some water, and to check on the kids, I'm guessing. Then, I realize I'm still crying, and still clinging onto Louis for dear life. 
"June Bug, look at me. Do you want to talk about it?" Louis asks softly, lifting my chin so I can see his soft blue eyes. I shake my head.
"Are you sure? I'm worried. You've never cried in your sleep before. Or held me so tightly. It's been a rough time, so I just want to make sure nothing is wrong." Louis says, stroking my hair.
"Just tell me: Why do you love me?" I sniff. He smiles.
"Are you kidding?! I love.. your smile, your laugh, your everything. Your blue eyes capture mine every day, and they make me love you even more each time I see them. Your unruly morning hair that tangles up so bad you cry when you brush it. Your suntanned skin and your little freckles everywhere. I just want to kiss every single freckle a million times. Your dimples at the bottom of your back near your waist. Your freshly-washed hair, and how soft it is, how how you let me braid it every time you get it dry. Even when you cry, you look stunning. Your smell. You smell like lilacs and vanilla in one amazing perfume. I stole one of your robes and brought it on tour with me just so I never had to go without your smell. I love your voice. When you speak, I never want you to stop. It's so incredibly beautiful I just want your voice on a loop forever. When you sing it's like an angel. How your body has it's own spot on mine, and how your hands fit perfectly into mine.The way you stand up for yourself, and never back down. The love and compassion you show to everyone every day, especially our boys, makes me wonder how I got so lucky. I love being a dad, and you're an incredible mum. The fact that, no matter how beautiful, strong, and amazing you are, that I can always be there to protect you. I just love everything about you. That's not even the half of it." Louis says. I nuzzle my head into his chest.