Cinder(y/n) - Part One (Rogue)

Heyo, I'm again...

So I'm having writer's block right now, and if anybody has any requests they can comment them, just keep in mind that I might not do all of them.  I'll try to do what I can.

This is kind of your version of Cinderella, but I tried to change it up a little.  See if you like it~

(F/c) = Favorite Color

Dareka = somebody

Tasukete = help me

Demo = but

Welp, onto them story.

"Imbecile!" your stepfather, Jiemma, yelled as he slapped you right across the face.  "How could you not follow such simple instructions?  I asked for coffee stirred counterclockwise, not clockwise, idiot." 

"I-I'm sorry," you apologized shakily, trying your very hardest not to cry.

Your stepsister, Minerva, only scoffed at your form.  "Pathetic.  Weaklings like you don't belong in our household.  You're lucky your mother left you with us." 

You desperately wanted to tell Minerva to shut up about your mom, but you knew that they would just starve you if you did.  Instead, you bit your lip and lowered your gaze to the broken glass cup on the ground, saying nothing.

Jiemma sighed in frustration, as if it was too much for him to handle to deal with such a fool.  "Clean up this mess and don't forget to do all of your chores.  Minerva and I are going out to have lunch with the duke's family." 

He walked out, but not before kicking the glass towards your direction, making some of it cut your fingers.  You yelped quietly, watching the blood drip from your cuts onto the stone floor.  Minerva smirked cruelly before leaving you alone in the kitchen.

There, you quickly washed your wounds and cleaned up the glass carefully, making sure not to leave any chipped pieces behind.  After you'd finished, you sat in your corner beside the fireplace and weeped silently.

Dareka, tasukete...

...

Time Skip brought to you by Cana's amazing performance of Fairy Glitter

...

*knock, knock, knock*

"Coming!" you called as you set your broom aside and quickly strode towards the front door, not wanting to keep anybody wanting.

You opened the door, expecting the angry faces of your stepfamily, but instead, you were greeted by the smiling face of a mailman.  You blinked, caught by surprise.

"Oh," you managed.  "G-good morning." 

"Hello, miss," he answered, and handed you a white envelope neatly sealed with red wax in the symbol of the royal crest.  "This is an invitation from the royal family." 

"A-an invitation?" you stuttered, your (e/c) eyes widening.  "F-for what?" 

He only grinned and waved at you.  "Read it, miss, and you'll find out." 

Staring at him for a moment, you finally were able to tear your eyes from his form and closed the door.  You were confused as to why you received a letter, and found your eyes now glued to the envelope in your hands.  Mentally debating on whether you should wait for Jiemma and Minerva to come home or just tear it open like what your instinct is, you decided to wait until the two came home.  You didn't want more punishment.

Still, as you placed the letter on the dinner table and walked across the room to reach for your broom, you wondered what was contained inside that envelope.