Behind the Scenes (Natsu)

Hello beloved readers, it's great to see you guys here again!  I apologize if I made you wait too long...

Anyway, this is not the continuation of the Wonderland story (obviously from the title), but something that I came up with recently and wanted to write, so I hope you enjoy~!

WARNI--

Oh who am I kidding, all of my one shots have spoilers, read at your own risk XD

Otou-chan = Dad

Ore = I

Orewa = I

Sugoi = amazing

"There is no dragon braver, nor one who loved humans more, than Igneel."

Natsu was on his knees, his breath shaky as tears cascaded down his cheeks endlessly.  Small whimpers left his lips as his white, scaly scarf drifted beautifully behind him.

"Otou-chan..." he murmured, his voice choked and full of unbearable pain.  "You promised me...you said you wouldn't go anywhere.  Don't go back on your word!"

He sniffed as he attempted to wipe his tears away, only to no avail.  "Ore..." he continued quietly.  "I've looked for you all these years."

He paused for a moment, as if expecting some sort of response the dragon, but received none.

"I...finally learned how to write," he said lowly, more liquid trailing down his pale skin and onto the ground.  "I learned how to use magic more, too.  I've made lots of friends.  And I'm working, too.  Orewa...orewa...!"

He lifted his head to stare ahead with large, teary eyes.  "I wanna talk to you more!" he begged.  "Igneel!"

Natsu let out loud sobs of agony, his entire form trembling, as if the more he pleaded, the more likely Igneel would come back to him.

In front of him, a bright, warm light shone and lit his features nicely.  "Igneel..." he mumbled.

"Don't cry, Natsu."

He let out a nearly inaudible whimper at those words as more tears fell.

"Come on.  What do you do in times of sadness?  I told you that, remember?"

He bit his lip hard as he let out small, choked noises of misery.  "I know..."

"Then try it.  Get on your feet."

Natsu stayed on his knees for a moment.  Then, he forced himself to push against the ground and stumble up to his feet.

"I'll always be with you.  Even now, from now on, all the way down the line.  Show me more of how you've grown, of the way you live..."

The warm light dimmed as it slowly began to disappear, but the tears never stopped as Natsu stood up straighter at those words.

"Okay," he finally agreed quietly, clenching a fist in determination before tilting his head back and staring up at the sky.  "I'm gonna keep living!  I'm gonna get stronger!  I'm...GONNA BEAT ACNOLOGIA!"

"Soda.  Speak of the future.  That is the power to live."

...

"Cut.  Wonderful!" Miko, the director, praised as she got down from her chair, smiling brightly and clapping along with a few others.  "Amazing, Dragneel.  Honestly, I will never regret hiring you, that is for sure."