My Plushie Boyfriend (Gray)

I'm so sorry, guys, that I haven't updated in forever.

*ugly crying* IT'S OKAY, YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE ANGRY.

I've been trying so hard to work on the next part of the Wonderland Arc, but I keep getting distracted by new ideas of new one-shots that I feel like I should do.

A-ahahahahaha...g-gomen...yeah, I'm gonna have to postpone that some more.

In the meantime, relish in this new one-shot I have lovingly crafted for you!

AND WHAT?!  WE'VE GOTTEN OVER 5K VIEWS?!  WHERE DO YOU GUYS COME FROM?! *looks in bushes*

Welp, without further ado, let's get on with the story!

(F/s) = favorite snack

(F/n) = friend's name

(T/n) = teacher's name

(E/c) = eye color

Baka = idiot

Ie = no

You sighed and propped your head up with your arm as your eyes stared intently at the screen before you.  Fairy Tail, one of your favorite animes of all time, was playing on your computer screen, and you smiled as your favorite characters appeared in the scene.

Even though you knew very well that this was not reality, you couldn't help but feel strangely attracted to Natsu's reckless nature, Lucy's friendly persona, Erza's passionate characteristics, Wendy's timid yet strong spirit, Happy's teasing jokes, Carla's tsundere ways, and Gray's cool and charismatic tendencies.

In fact, Gray Fullbuster was probably your favorite character in the entire anime (although it was really difficult to say whom you like above the others, considering they're all so awesome).

He was funny, caring, calm, strong, intelligent, and confident.  He was basically everything you would ever ask for in a boyfriend; it's too bad that boys aren't like this at all in real life.  You usually find yourself gushing over his words and actions, and you would often pause the video just so you could stare at him and fangirl for a moment or two.  It was no wonder Juvia had a massive crush on the ice mage.

You sighed as you clicked the button for the next episode.

If only I had a way of traveling to the Fairy Tail world.  Wouldn't that be something?

Meanwhile, a scheming, brilliant author was snickering to herself as she prepped for the next scene in the story.

Time skip brought to you by Miko's SHAMELESS ADVERTISING!  PLEASE GO CHECK OUT ASK FAIRY TAIL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!

As you were watching the TV while stuffing your face with (f/s), the doorbell rang.  You raised an eyebrow before opening the door, only to find the mailman, who was a black-haired young man with a baseball cap, wave at you from his truck before driving toward the next house.

You hesitantly waved back before looking down at the package he had delivered.  You furrowed your eyebrows--your parents hadn't mentioned anything about something arriving today, but it's not odd that they could've ordered something online without mentioning it to you.

You closed your front door as you brought the box inside, but what caught your attention was the name that it was listed under.

(Your address)