Fairy Tail in Wonderland - Part Four

Hello hello, my peeps!  It's been a while since I've updated, and I've been thinking about what the next chapter should be.

I have lots of ideas for new one-shots, but I wanted to update another chapter of the Wonderland Arc, considering I haven't done so in a while.

ALSO, WE HAVE REACHED OVER 7K READS!!

WHAT?!

WHERE DO YOU GUYS COME FROM?? *looks behind bushes*

Sending love to all my consistent readers!  I love you!  Follow me if you haven't, I'll follow back!

Without further ado, let us being reading~!

Kawaii = cute

Hai = yes

Minna = everyone

Souka = really

Damare = shut up

Ji-san = old man

Ji-chan = grandpa

You, Natsu, Gray, Wendy, Carla, and Happy were traveling through the woods as quickly as possible, though these woods didn't appear as ominous as the ones you were in when you met Gray.  The six of you tried to keep yourselves in the dark, hoping to attract the minimum amount of attention.

"Ne," you murmured underneath your breath as you carefully stepped over a log.  "Tell me...Jellal said that Erza, the Knave of Hearts, isn't evil.  So how come she's loyal to the Red Queen?"

"Jellal, huh?" Gray sighed, drifting in midair with his arms behind his head and his eyes closed as his tail curled on his stomach.  "That creepy guy.  You never know what he's doing--he's constantly disguising himself and hiding out in random places."

"True," Happy agreed, flying next to Gray.  "He disappears from place to place!"

"Not to mention he keeps talking to that 'Author,'" Carla added, glancing away.  "What a weirdo."

You blinked.  "You're saying that you can't hear the Author?" you asked.

"Hah?" Natsu called back carelessly.  "Nah.  Only when she allows us to...which is only when she wants to tease us or if it's something extremely important."

My, my, Natsu-kun, what a kawaii hat you have there~!

Natsu twitched in irritation.  "SHUT THE HELL UP, INVISIBLE FREAK!"

How rude.

"YOU STARTED IT!"

"Shush, Natsu-san, you're going to alert other creatures," Wendy warned softly.

"Yeah, quiet down," you told him.  "Who knows what things are in this--"

You shrieked as something furry grazed your arm, and you jerked your arm back immediately, your heart racing.

"What--what the heck was that?!" you stammered, eyes wide as the others turned to you.  "Something furry just touched me!"

"Ew!" Happy gasped.

"What is it?" Carla questioned, her eyes narrowing with suspicion and concern.

"Keep your guard up," Natsu warned.

Wendy nodded.  "Hai!"

"No need to worry," a low voice reassured you all, startling you as you took a few steps back cautiously.  "Man, you guys are so easily scared."