More Than Enough (Sting)

LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVE HERE

1.4K

WHAT

Okay I'm back, whew~!  Enjoy as you read this Sting one shot!

Nani = what

Irrashaimase = welcome

Kawaii = cute

Urusai = you're noisy, be quiet, etc.

Ohayo = good morning

-san = Mr./Mrs./Ms.

You hum softly to yourself as you spray some water onto the beautiful flowers of the flower shop that you work at.  One of the things you like most about working here is the bright aura here; any gloomy feelings are washed away by the bright colors of the different plants that customers come to admire and purchase.

You have been working here for a little over a month already, so you pretty much know how to take care of the store when the manager's not there.  Currently, the manager is on a short vacation with her sister and brother because her sister had just gotten back from her boarding school, allowing them to spend some quality family time together.  Bonus points if you can guess who this trio is.

Once you finish spraying the water on the plants, you sigh as you glance out the window.  Mornings are always slow; business is average in the store, but you can't help but feel bored as you go behind the counter and sit down on a stool.  You feel tempted to reach for your phone and read more of these amazing one shots, but you refrain yourself from doing so in order to maintain your professional image.  After all, boss is relying on you.

You practically jump out of your seat when you hear the bell of the door jingle gently, indicating someone is entering the shop.  You put on a smile, and instead of the usual polite and business-like smile you give your costumers, your smile is genuine this time.  After all, whoever this person is has come to rescue you from the monster known as Boredom.

"Irrashaimase!" you greet as the male inspects the flowers blooming around him.

The male is gifted with striking looks, his blond hair and blue eyes sparkling in the sunlight shining through the windows.  He flashes you a glance and a quick smile before moving on to choosing which flower he wants.

"What occasion?" you question curiously, hoping to be of some help.

He looks up back at you, and responds, "Um...my friend just won a competition that's really important to her and, I guess I just wanna congratulate her on it..."

He scratches the back of his head sheepishly, but you find it cute and instead help direct him to the flower he's seeking.

You smile as you walk to the opposite side of the shop, where you gesture you a bouquet of lovely lavender-colored flowers.  "Heathers represent admiration, solitude, and beauty," you explain.

The blond's eyebrows shot up as his eyes widen.  "H-HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I L-LIKE HER?!"

You sigh, shaking your head as you sweat-drop.  "It was quite obvious, to be honest."

"WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!"

You giggle at his words as you take out the heathers and hand them to him.  "Would you like these, then, or something else?"

He stares at them with his gorgeous blue eyes before his face lights up in a radiant smile.  "Actually, these are perfect!" he exclaims, taking them into his hands.  "I just remembered that her favorite color is lavender~!"