Jar O' Fireflies

It felt good to be moving, but now we had to save Ollie. I really wanted to fly, but I flapped my wing and it stung like crazy...

It wasn't broken, but definitely fractured. My poor wing... I would deal with it, though.

"Let's save Ollie!" I said, taking the lead into the group. I wasn't going to let Ollie die. We all stuck together in this. I knew he wasn't dead... He couldn't be. This voice had to be messing with our minds.

"Yeah!" They cheered.

"Alright you guys... I have a plan. Lucy and Athena go find me the best leaves and sticks you can find, and look out for each other. You never know what is out there... Echo and Looka, you're on flower and herb patrol. Any herb or flower that you think would heal probably does. Collect as many as you can, and don't get lost. I'll look at Ollie's wounds and I'll try to figure out what I need to do... We'll all meet back here. Please return safely. We will not let one of our family members die!" I encouraged. They all nodded, taking their jobs right away. They all went off in different directions and I walked over to Ollie and Scoff.

I sat next to Scoff. I observed the blue flame-like power that was trying to heal Ollie... It didn't seem to work meaning that this wound was a very special type of wound. It couldn't be healed with magic, and that said a lot... A natural healing recipe would have to do. It had to... Otherwise, this voice was playing with us... We were like puppets on strings and he was the puppeteer.

"How's it going?" I asked Scoff... I wanted to hear what he had to say about this. I mean, he was one of the oldest besides Looka and I...

"Not well..."