Chapter 20 A Traitor in Oceanclan...

Glowpaw

TielStreak yawned as we entered Oceanclan camp through the reeds I dipped my head to TroutShadow who was on watch for the night wierdly the night air felt cold despite it not being Leaffall, I shrugged it off as we entered the medicine den.

Imidently I said "there something I need to talk you!" TielStreak turned her gaze toward me "what is it?" She asked "there was this prophecy" I said calming down a little.

TielStreak's ears pricked "what is it is something wrong" she asked I nodded and told her the prophecy.

"Darkness shall rise again as blood spills and grows in your clan, only when the cold strike hits will it truly be over."

TielStreak's gaze widened as I finished. "Stay here" she said imeadently "I'm going to tell Heatherstar" I nodded as TielStreak raced out of the den.

TielStreak bounded out of the medicine den and went imeadently twoards the giant waterfall in the back of the camp that was the leaders den.
She was surprised when she raced into the leaders den to find that HeatherStar wasn't there.
"Your  looking for HeatherStar?" A voice made TielStreak jump she turned around imeadently to find SalmonClaw, his red pelt seemed to be almost like the color of blood in the moonlight I nodded letting my fur lie flat again. "She went west of Swimming Lakes, towards Burnt Lands" SalmonClaw said casually heading towards the exit of the den. "Wait, how do you know that?" I questioned there was no reason for the OceanClan leader to be that far from camp and GhostClan reported seeing a wolf pack in that vacinety aswell.

she wouldn't go and try and fight them off by herself right? She's not mousebrained! She knows she only has 3 lives left.
I thought trying to figure out why she would go that far. SalmonClaw stopled in his tracks and just stood near the exit for a couple heartbeats before saying, "she told me she was going there before she left in case some cat needed her." He finished. Something was off about him but TielStreak couldbt figure it out. "Alright" I said and left the leaders den gently pushing SalmonClaw aside. TielStreak then quickly darted out of the camp heading twoards Swimming Lakes.

                        .....

"Owlsight"

"..."

"Sir, I think StarClan tried to warn OceanClan about our plans, TielStreak was in quite a hurry to find HeatherStar."

"And did you stop this?"

"Yes sir, I gave TielStreak the directions straight to the dog pack"

"Good. And your sure no one else knows what StarClan tried to tell them?"

"Positive"

"And that TielStreak will die?"

"Certain sir, not even StarClan can help her outrun a pack of dogs."

"Good job, SalmonClaw, you really are proving your worth to DarkClan."

"Yes sir, we'll make sure they all die"

"Even Phoenixheart?"

"...."

"You know very well that becoming mates with her was only to learn more information SalmonClaw, surely you don't have feelings for this cat?"

"No sir, they'll all die and then the other clans will join us or die aswell"

"Good, I'm glad I can trust you, it won't be long now."