Damian: Part 2

Your outfit

Edited: Yes

Your P.O.V

After that day Damian and I got sorta close but not really. He did help me train though. Which consisted of me getting pinned a bunch of times and him getting pecked on the lips because of it. I am pretty sure that he liked it.

But one day while training we got word that Damian's home got infiltrated and Ras Al Ghul was murdered.

This is when Damian was sent off with his father. Talia then made me go undercover to follow them everywhere and on her word to come out. So the day she told me to get out of cover I hid in the Batcave.

Yep, that's right. After I followed them everywhere I found out where the cave was. So while all of them were out for patrol I hid.

That is until I realized that all of the Batfamily was there. Well, all of the boys. Batman, Nightwing, RedHood, Red Robin, and Robin.

When they all took their outfits off this is when someone actually noticed me.

This, someone, was Jason Todd. "You better get down from their before I shot you in the head," he said cocking his gun. "You have fun with that I am an assassin though, so you can try."

At this, I jumped down from my hiding place right in front of all of them. "Hello, Damian." I greeted. His eyes widen when he saw me and ran up to me wrapping me in a tight hug. " (Your Name), you're here..... Wait why are you here?!" He yelled at me putting me down.

Just as I was about to answer Bruce asked something. "Damian, who is she?" "Ah yes, Mr. Wayne," I said slightly bowing "I am Damian's betrothed." They all went wide-eyed at this statement. "WHAT!?!?" All the younger boys yelled at him. "Ah, yes Miss. (Your Name), a pleasure to meet you, Damian has talked about you quite a lot."

I went red at this as did he but only a bit of pink. "Wait, wait. How come Damian is getting married soon and how come he never mentioned it to us." said/whined Dick.

"Ah yes, you 3. Dick, Jason and Tim" everyone turned to me bewildered. "Beloved why did you never mention me to any of your brothers. Oh well, I will do it myself. Hello, I am (Full Name), I am 14 just like Damian (pretend they are this age.) And we are soon to be married, oh and I am a princess from (Kingdom Name)."

"DAMIAN, YOU ARE MARRING A PRINCESS!!!!" Tim yelled. "Yes, Drake. What is so exciting about that? " Damian asked in a monotone.

"Wait do yall actually like each other or no?" Dick asked. (Bruce already left to tell Alfred) "I like him a lot, I hope he like me, after all, we have had a few passionate kisses, pecks on the lips and a light make-out session during training." This made him go red and made the other's jaws drop. 

"You guys... MADE OUT!?" 

"Yes, that is what most couples do. Right?" I questioned tilting my head.

"Wait I need to see this, you guys kiss!" Jason yelled at us while pulling out his phone on camera mode.

I shrugged my shoulders "Okay." With that, I brought my arms around Damian's shoulders wrapping them around his neck. While he wrapped his arms around my waist and we leaned in for a passionate kiss. When we let go they all we staring wide-eyed at us.

Until Jason laughed "Ha, Demon can get a kiss before replacement."
At this a threw a ninja star at him making him shut up "Call Damian that while I am around again and you will find out that I. NEVER. MISS." I said glaring at him. He gulped and shook his head up and down.

"Good, now." I leaned into Damian's ear "Let's finish this later" I said while pecking Damian's lips. "Bye, boys"

And with that, I disappeared. But I could still hear silence before Jason, Dick, and Tim all started asking questions about me before Damian walked away from them.

The end.

Hope you like it. This was for harleyQuinngurl1312 thanks so much for telling me to do this. Now tell me who I should do next!

Bye, my little Robins~!