Batboys 2

Hey, this is a long-awaited update...I'm sorry I've just been upset about myself. I don't know if it is depression, but I doubt it is. I will probably get better soon, so don't worry about it.

Information: This is part two of the last oneshot made. This is happening right as you leave, requested by a lot of people here is part two! Sorry for not updating lately, I've been busy and not really been able to get any thoughts in my head...Thanks for reading. By the way, it takes a weird turn ;).

Requested by: insanitysprey Anyza12 KeithJohnson03 chan_ie RedSparko YuinaHT bluejay1007 kattycat335 CrazyFreckledGinger user64485078 Cottoncandy10121 sirensongH20 and Hi-Im-Bella

Oh dear god that is a lot of people. I don't really know if the tags will work because I am on my Chromebook, if not I will fix them on my tablet later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was really bad, the boys drove you away. They just wanted to make sure you were safe, but instead, they lost their own sister...

Bruce was going to kill them. The League was going to kill them. Wonder Woman would definitely be going to kill them.

You were like a daughter to Bruce, to the Justice League. A sister to the Young Justice League and the Teen Titans. (The version with Nightwing and Blue Beetle.) They had to come up with a plan. of course, they would have to tell Bruce and Alfred about what happened.

They would find out eventually sooner or later. 

So with only not even half or a plan, they headed to the cave. Ready to get yelled at they braced themselves to see Bruce and Alfred, instead they saw you. You in your beautiful vigilante outfit, talking to Alfred while he stitches up your wounds.

They just stood there gawking, what the world. Dick decided to speak up, "We thought that- Didn't you- What?" Oh god was he super confused.

You looked up just now noticing the boys, "Oh, hey guys. What's up," You asked nonchalantly.

Tim looked at you like you were crazy, "Didn't you just say you hated us?" Boy, they were all confused. You stood up and walked towards them, laughing.

"Oh, that? Well, some of the YJL team and I had a bet. If I got you all to push me away and me to run away, they would do all my chores and everything at the mountain. And guess what? They have to do all my chores at the mountain."

Jason and Damian looked so pissed at you, "So all those things you said, they weren't true?" Jason asked you.

"Oh no, all that was true, well everything except the quitting part." You answered. Grayson heard enough and picked you up in a hug, twirling you around.

"Yay! My little bat is staying with us!~" He said while putting you down and bringing your brothers into a hug with you both. "Never leave us again, promise?"

"Promise." You said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahaha, like the ending. I feel like a little shit for doing this type of ending and not an aghast, but I am bad at doing that stuff. So fluff for everyone!

I hoped you liked it even if I think it is stupid, also here is a peek at my new book, The Assassins Princess. I already have a chapter done, but I am not going to release the chapter yet, not until I have another one done! 

 I already have a chapter done, but I am not going to release the chapter yet, not until I have another one done! 

There it is, I can't wait for you all to see it when I am ready to release it.

Until next time my little Robins~!