Jason

Dating Jason is one hell of a ride. First of all there is the fact he is the Red Hood, meaning you always haves to patch him up when he gets home from partol with a wound.

"What happened this time Jason?"

"I was shot.....three times."

Then there was the fact that he never talked about his family other than bad things.

"Bruce just disowned me from the family. Again."

"Demon is such a piece of-ughhhh! I hate them all"

And lastly he got extremely jealous easily. Boy was it funny yet also very annoying. So when y'all went to the bar, one of Jasons favorites actually, he decided to get you a drink. Without you.

Meaning you were standing around trying to find something to do. You just decided to head up to the dance floor, knowing Jason was watching you from afar keeping an eye out for trouble. As you were dancing somebody pulled you into them.

You gasped and turned around in the persons grip. Smelling nothing but alcohol off him, you tried not to gag.

You pushed his chest lightly but all he did was chuckle."Hey baby, why don't we get out of here. You, me and only the bedsheets."

"No thanks. I have a boyfriend." You said declining his offer."Oh come on baby, that's what they all say. Just come on." He said and forced his lips on yours.

You struggled and tried to pull away, but no avail. So when someone pulled him off of you with a very strong grip you were releaved. You looked at your savour and saw Jason.

You jumped into his grip, when looking over his back you saw the man lying on the floor, groaning in pain. You stuck your tounge out.

You let go of Jason to return to the ground, and asked if you could both go home. You spent the rest of the night forgetting about that man with Jason beside ypu the whole time.

So this is crappy I know, but its only because I want to get this one published today, and then my veterans one. Thanks eveyone.