Veterans Day Special

I know its a little late, but I couldn't finish it yesterday. Please point out mistakes, if you are a veteran I applaud you for protecting everyone👏🏻!

As I stepped of the plane in my Air Force uniform I was greeted with many people stopping to salute. As a member of the Air Force I knew what this meant. People know I protect the country. Boy does it feel good to protect.

I grab my luggage wanting to get home as soon as possiable. Did they know I was coming home? No. Will I cry. Of course. I just cant wait to see my father, grandfather and brothers.

I quickly hailed a cab and told them to take me to the Wayne Manor. As the cab slowly stopped in front of the gate I went to get my wallet, as I tried to hand him the money he said, "It's on me. Thank you for protecting me and my family."

I quickly got my bags out of the back and opened the gate with my card. I ran up the driveway, my badges from battle dangling along the way. I was home.

I knocked on the door, I knew today of all days everyone would be home. Except for Tom and Damian who would be at school right now. Even Jason and Dick would be here.

I knocked on the door waiting for an answer. "Hello, how may I help yo-. Y/N?!" An old voice asked. "Alfred." tears were already leaking from eyes making there way down. He grabbed me in a hug, "Your home. Oh lord I have to get your brothers and father."

I told him no, I wanted to surprise all of them. As I made my way up to Dads office I was quiet, the way he taught me. I knocked on the door with our special knock. I heard a gasp and a chair go flying into the wall, probably from him standing up to fast.

He opened the door and ran out, pulling me into a tight hug! "York home, your really home" Jason and Dick came down after hearing all the commotion only to see their fathers back. When he finally let go they saw me. Fresh tears falling down my face. They both stood there shocked until they finally ran up to me also.

3rd person

After those two greeted you, it was time to go see Tim and Damian at school. You all headed to Gotham Middle in the limo, even Alfred came. You were all talking about how you were going to surpise them until you pulled up.

You all headed to the offices to see what class they would be in. People stared as you all passes by. After all it was Jason, Dick, Bruce, Alfred and you. Nobody knew when you were gonna come back, so this was a large surprise.

As you all entered the office, the ladies at the front desk froze when they saw you, but then stood up and saluted you. You asked them if you could visit Damian and Tim. But they just said they were about to have a pep rally, so just surprise them there. And you agreed.

The pep rally was in ten minutes, so you sat in the office catching up with your brothers as everyone just watched the Waynes talk casually.

When it was finally time for the rally we all headed to the gym. Everyone in the family sat down in the front row, excluding you. You got up and stood near the doors, waiting for the time were you could go up to the podium.

You were excited and nervous to see you brothers after a year. Time flew by and suddenly they gave you the cew to step out. "And I would like to welcome our own veteran that protects her family and Gotham.... Y/no Wayne!!"

You stepped onto it only to see your family clapping and crying tears of joy. Tim and Damian ran up, and hugged you while everyone in the school clapped.

Boy were you glad to be home.