Sensei Latte

Eren awaken by the sound of a "Bing!"

He reached for his phone which had been underneath his pillow as the screen brightly blinded his eyes within his dark room.

(1) new message!

His finger tapped on the mail icon on his phone. 

From: Mikasa

Subject: Here's the address.

Eren read the address. 

Oh.

 That's right

I was suppose to keep Mikasa company at her uncle's cafe. Eren thought to himself. 

"Well, I guess it's time to get up," Eren said as he stood up and pulled his curtains to daylight. 

~***~

Now...

Where exactly am I?

Eren was in a crowd. People nonstop walking from shops to malls it seemed chaotic.

Didn't think it was in the city.

Eren walked following the street signs of Mikasa directions. It was then when he wasn't paying attention.

Too busy staring at his phone while reading, his foot stepped off the curb and onto the black street payment. It was just then when he heard the sound of a oncoming car. 

HHHHHOOONNNKKKK! 

The startled young Jeager jolted to a stop just when suddenly he saw an arm. The arm wrapped around his shoulder as he was tossed to safety. Eren landed on his back as he rubbed his head then looked up to see a attractive guy.  

His hair had been pulled back into a grey large beanie and a thick short single hair peered out of the hat. His brows were hidden behind fake hipster glasses as his eyes. Blue and alluring. He wore a white four quarter sleeve with a red painted vest along with a nice pair of jeans and converse. 

Eren's cheeks flushed with emotion.

"What a shame." The guy said as he reached down and gripped Eren by the collar as he pulled him up,"I expected more from you, Jeager," 

(--  --') ? (Huh)

HUH!? (0   0 ) !

Eren's gasped realizing it was Sensei Ackerman. 

Then his eyes frowned into a glare as he breathed.

"YOU." (=' '=)*

"What? Don't act so surprise. Teacher's have outside lives too," Ackerman said. 

"More like a double life," Eren mumbled to himself as he stood up to brush off the dust. I didn't even realized him...

"You're not hurt are you..." Ackerman asked the question seem forced.

"I'm fine," Eren spat threw his teeth as he turned away.

But..

With a tight grip, Ackerman's fingers grasp Eren's forearm. 

"What the hell," Eren jerked his arm away from Mr. Ackerman, That was all unexpected. 

"Eren," Mr. Ackerman's voice was soft again as he watched his hand reaching for him.

Eren panicked as he jerked his arm away from him not realizing he splattered blood on the sidewalk. 

"Eren! Stop moving! You're-" Mr. Ackerman tried reaching for him once more but unaware of Mr. Ackerman's intentions Eren stepped back from him as he stumbled and fell back.