Dark waters

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Eren jolted to the sound of his alarm as he slammed it off his dresser and frankly turning it off.

"What the hell!? It's already Thursday!?" Eren said to himself looking at his calendar on the wall.

"ughhhh!!!" Eren grumbled. He woke up with an irritated headache which put him in a foul mood. But within the past hour of getting ready for school, his headache had subsided however his bad mood remained. And he had no idea why and he couldn't help it.

Until he had opened his front door to feel the cool air and see the light clouds casting the sky above.

Oh how lovely it looks like it might rain.

He had walked slowly to school placing ear phones in his ears and shutting out the world as he listened to music to calm himself down. But he was crabby.

He arrived to school and entered the lockers along with the rest of his classmates expect for Mikasa who wasn't there.

"Geez Eren what's the matter?" Sasha asked regarding Eren's mad face expression.

"Fuck off," Eren spat which lead everyone to stare at him in disgust.

"Oh my, did you hear that?" Someone whispered.

Eren apporached his locker but for some reason had a hard time opening it.

"GODDAMNIT!" He growled through his teeth trying to decode his locker combination.

"Are you okay Eren?" Armin asked from behind placing a gentle hand on his shoulder.

Eren snapped turning around and grabbing Armin by the neck with rage in his eyes,"DON'T TOUCH ME!" He said releasing his grip as he stomped away.

Everyone was in shock.

"Armin?! Are you okay?" someone asked.

"oh! Don't worry about me I'm fine ha ha I'm okay really!" Armin smiled and laughed it off. But within his soul he was concern.

Jean stood in the back as he flickered his glaring eyes.

Eren walked down the hallway to his class as he stood outside of Mr. Ackerman's room in which his feet did not move. Everyone else had caught up and walked inside greeting Ackerman with a smile. But Eren reverted back to his hatred.

That stupid mother fucker, who does he think he his being a teacher. (="=)

"Hey," A voice called as Eren turned to see Jean.

They both stood in the hallway exchanging face expressions.

"What do you want?" Eren demanded.

"What the fuck dude? Why'd you do that to Armin?" Jean asked with frown eyebrows.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Eren spat as he place his hands in his pant pockets looking down, avoiding eye contact. ~what the fuck is he even talking about!?

"Don't try to deny it," Jean said,"I though you of all people would at least apologize,"

"Fuck off," Eren said walking away but with a firm hand Jean pulled him to the wall as he pinned Eren up with his forearm under Eren's neck.

It was just then when Armin approached the corner.

"Why are you being such a dick!? Apologize to Armin, damnit! You two are friends right!?" Jean said.

"Fuck off you fucking horse-face!" Eren growled with anger.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Armin outburst.