Bad Teacher

"I'm not looking forward for today at all," Eren said with an annoyed look on his face.

"ah come on, it's not everyday someone has an opportunity to work harder on their grades," Armin said as they walked to school.

"Of crouse you'd say something like that. It's not easy for me. I'm not like you or Mikasa," Eren said as if school came so easily to them. 

"What's that suppose to mean?" Armin said with a brow.

"You gotta problem?"Mikasa said with cold eyes.

Eren sighed with hopelessness,"You guys are gifted. Book smart and all. While I'm only street smart."

"Geez Eren when did you become so despressed?" Armin said in shock.

"Dose it have anything to do with Sensei?" Mikasa asked in wonder.

"Yeah but-" Eren pause,"Wait. How did you know?" 

"I over heard you had been giving the Teacher's Assistant job title," Mikasa said. 

"Teacher's Assiastant? That should be easy!" Armin said.

"You don't get it. I just don't like that guy," Eren said. 

"HUH? Since when?" Armin asked.

"Uh I don't know he makes me feel...uncomfortable," He said in truth. 

"Oh well...maybe you two can get along better. It's not healthy to have an unpleasant relationship with your teacher," Armin said.

Eren sighed,"I guess you're right," 

"Guess? No I'm always right," Armin said. 

"When did you become so cold?" Eren chuckled as they walked into their classroom.

"Good morning," Mr. Ackerman leaned on his desk as he greeted his students.

"Whoa? Mr. Ackerman's early?" Sasha said in shock. 

"He usually waits until we are all seated," Connie agreed.

Armin and Mikasa took their seats. And As Eren was dragging behind with dread. But building up courage he walked into the room.

"Jaeger," Ackerman said with a cold glare.

"Ackerman," Eren said back with the same tone. 

"Why don't you be a lad and start passing out the worksheets for everyone," Ackerman said as he handed him a stack of paper.

Eren rolled his eyes and he huffed as he dropped his bag on his desk and proceeded to do what he was told.

Left and right he heard his name," Eren," 

He made him feel little.

"Jaeger did you even hear me? Or are you deaf too?"

Humiliating him.

"Eren, be a lamb and fetch my briefcase."

Annoying him.

"EREN!"

Day after day the work had pile up.

"I increase your days of working. I'll be needing you all week for now on,"

Day after day.

"Eren, I need 150 copies," Ackerman said handing him a daily sheet.

Day after day.

"Here, this is you're task," Drops a ton of paper work on his desk,"Alphabetized them for me well you?"

"EEHH!!??" Eren took the stack with was too heavy for him to begin with. ~?