Worst In Me

The next day it was Friday and classes was scheduled only for a half a day due to the water damage of the track and for the public's safety was off limits.

Mikasa had returned only for those short periods however was bombarded with pile of assignments.

After class she had dropped her assignments at home and Visited Armin at the hospital.

While at the hospital she apologized for it was her who had coughed on Armin and got him sick.

"It's okay really, I was just glad to help you out," Armin said with a smile on his face.

"I see," Mikasa said,"Here, I had brought you your assignments," She said placing a thin folder on the bed.

"Oh thanks! I appreciate it," Armin said with a smile.

"Very well, I must head off," Mikasa said as she bowed and left the room.

"See ya?" Armin said as he placed the folder on the table next to him.

Armin sat in his hospital bed as he sat up to lean his arm on the table as he looked outside.

That email that had been sent to Jean...It could be possible it was Annie...but for what..to get back at Eren?

Moreover...

Armin stared down at his phone which had been brought to the hospital along with his belongs.

Jean's not the only one receiving odd emails these days.

Armin thought as he open his messages. 

For the past two weeks after Annie's suspension, Armin was receiving emails directly to him from an unknown source. 

***A week ago after the events of the boxing club***

Armin sat at home on that Friday night studying for his classes as usual. His face was sore with bandages as he gently rubbed his puffy cheek. When his phone suddenly beeped. 

Armin open the following message. 

To: ArminArlert1@ E.mail.com

From: <usernoname>@ mail.com

Subject: WARING

> Do you think you can get away from me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armin blinked as he replied to the message. 

=Who is this?=

The phone beep right away. 

> It doesn't matter. I just wanted to let you know that I'll be watching you Armin.

=Hahaha... this is a joke right?=

The phone beeped as a picture was sent to him. 

The picture was of Armin in his room within seconds of what he was doing.

Armin stood up as he looked out the window. 

It was then when another photo was sent of Armin looking out the window.

He dropped the phone as he frankly looked around outside his window but ti was too dark to see anything.