Chpt. 30

·November 6th· 📍Jada's House
Brianna's Pov😚

"Girls! How do I look?" Tyler comes out, showing us her outfit tonight

"Girls! How do I look?" Tyler comes out, showing us her outfit tonight...almost making me choke on my hot cheetos.

almost making me choke on my hot cheetos

"Yessss mom!" Jada cheered excitedly.

"Wow, you look beautiful Tyler" I complimented her.

"Awwe thanks girls, I hope Chris likes it"   ....If she don't, she Cray Cray👌

"Hope I like what....woah!" Chris comes out from the bathroom right on time.

"You like it babe?" Tyler smiled, looking at her wife dressed in a tuxedo.

"Of course, damn you sexy baby" Chris pulled her into an embrace.

"Christopher...not in front of the kids" Tyler complained blushing, feeling Chris kissed her seductively.

"Get a room please" Jada complained next.

"Trust me we have six of em" Chris laughed.

"Geez! Let's go Bri" Jay pulled me from off the couch.

"Have fun you two" I said before going with Jay to her room.

·1 Hour Later·

After her parents left, me and her just cuddled on her bed and started watching Friday. Her idea not mine but I couldn't deny the affection from her. I've been getting alot of Jada's affection lately, specifically it started after our foursome with our exs, Kaz and Makai. Then she told me she started having actual feelings for me, which resulted in us hooking up by ourselves and now look where we are. Cuddling like a couple and watching a movie,...things me and Jacob used to do. Sadly bringing back memories of those time.

But I left him alone not because he's dangerous-- well maybe just a little bit of that reason, but it was mostly...to see...what my options were. I'm young right now and I just wanna explore what other men have to offer. I wanna do this now so...maybe at the end...I can crawl back to Jacob and we'll live happily ever after. I don't know. I guess I'm just waiting for those feelings to come into play. The ones where..."This is my man and he's the only one I want". And if I'm being honest, I'm not there yet to fully commit.