Chpt. 33

·The Next Day, November 17th·
Brianna's Pov💕 📍Home

"Good morning" I yawned walking into the kitchen this fine morning

"Morning" my sisters both said, eating their breakfast.

"So...um--about last night" I walked over to grab a plate of food.

"Yeah...like we really wanna remember last night" Ray said in a snarky tone.

"Was I loud?" I asked, taking my food over to the table to sit down across from the both of them.

"Um kinda...if we could hear Oh Jacob I'm cumming" Riley imitated me moaning annoyingly.

I gave her a stale look and by passed the teasing. Figuring that I should just dump these nice scrambled eggs into my stomach on that note. Damnit Jacob, I knew he was going to make me...louder than I needed to be. Now it's just awkward.

"Yeah and your bed was hitting the wall constantly" Ray piggy backs off of Riley's comment.

"I'm so sorry you guys. I wasn't even planning on having sex last night but...things just happened" I shrugged.

"So he's not mad at you anymore?" Ray asked, sipping her juice.

"Nope. He told me he's in love with me actually" I smiled at the thought.😏💗

"Awe. So you two back on then?"

"No, we're taking it slow. I told him once I'm ready to commit...I'll definitely give him a call"

"You need to start committing to him now. He's a good man to you..." Riley said. ...she had a point there.

"Yeah he really is but I'm still young okay. I'm not ready to be tied down and married"

"Married?"

"Yes. By the way Jacob loves me....he'll propose to me next Sunday if we were together"

"Awwwwwe, that's so sweet. What kind of woman wouldn't want that" Ray asked me.

"Uh... this girl" I pointed to myself.

"Well maybe you are a dyke..." she laughed.

"Ha ha ha...how funny" I said sarcastically.

"I forgot you used to like girls, or maybe you still do" Riley teased.

"Mm. Not the way I rode that d*ck last night" I sipped on my coffee, chuckling.

"T.M. fucking I." Ray snapped.

"Hey...y'all keep saying I'm gay, shut up and let it go. I'm not...fully gay damnit, I'm Bi but by my point of view last night.. I'm really starting to think differently about my sexuality" I shrugged, hearing him walk down the steps and then into the kitchen.