Chpt 5.

·One week later, October 20th·
Jacob's Pov💛

"Hey thanks, come in again if you wanna shape" I said to the customer after collecting the money he tipped me

I went back over to my chair and started cleaning off the fabric and sweeping the floor around me.

*Door Chimes*🚪🔔

I looked up through the mirrors to see Lonnie's girlfriend come in with two bags of food and a drink. I went back to minding my business after that, not having any interest in watching the two love birds. I had my own relationship issues.

I should've know what having sex first before the relationship would get me. But of course I let my d*ck make that decision for me and of course he loves easy p*ssy. And I stupidly let my feelings get the best of me for a basic hoe....

"Hey babe thanks" I heard Lonnie's voice in back of me followed by the sound of kissing.

"I miss you, what time you get off today?" she whined.

"Two, and you know I miss you more..."

I sat down in my chair and sighed from my mix feelings about the situation I was in. Even though I was mad at her for not wanting to...get to know me and using me for sex..., I still thought about her constantly. Every time I saw a couple together out on the streets holding hands...laughing together, I just ask myself why couldn't that be me for a change. At least I wanted to settle down and be happy, most niggas live for the hoe life...but me..., I was hopeless romantic.

·After Work· 📍Brianna's house

I pulled up in front of her door, just thinking about the ish she's put me through since the beginning. But I really did like this girl, God knows why I did but...I just wanted her on a whole notha' level.

I got out of my car and closed the door, walking up their pathway and then a couple steps to get to the bell. I rung that and waited for a response. Seconds later, another woman opened the door, much older than Brianna and a little brown-er too.

"Hi, can I help you?" she asked, with a subtle smile.

"Hi, I'm Jacob. By any chance is Brianna home?"

"Mhm, I'll go get her. You can come in" she stepped aside.

I stepped up and into the kitchen, taking a stand next to the door as what I assume to be her older sister walked out through the archway. "Brianna!................Brianna!"

"What!" She yelled down, making me laugh from her attitude already.

"Don't what me! Come down here, there's a boy here for you"

I peeked in from the archway, just being nosey as Brianna came down the steps with a crop top and shorts on. "What bo--" she stopped mid sentence when our eyes met.

She came up to me and didn't say a word.

"Can I talk to you outside?" I asked, pointing my thumb backwards towards the door.

"Mhmm"

I led the way by opening the door again and holding it open until she came out herself. "What are you doing here? I thought you were...done with me" She asked, looking me dead in the eye.

"I was, I still wish I was if I'm being honest. But I can't help the way I feel right now. I don't like you for using me and acting shady but I miss you. I miss being cool with you before we even laid down. I never wanted sex from you...not like that anyways. Sure you were irresistible when it came to that but I just really more than anything wanted to get to know you. But I just need to know if I'm wasting my time or not. You already wasted my time enough but my stupid-ass keep coming back. I just want you to be real right now and tell me what's up. Do you like me more than just a sex buddy? Or you don't and just want me to leave you alone..."

"Can I just say that I'm sorry? I really am and I really felt bad after the last time we talked. You didn't deserve to be treated like that, you're really a good man foreal. Coming to my house and still being polite after I basically fucked you over just to fulfil my own ego. Look Jacobson, I'm sorry but I don't think you want me....or need me. I'm nothing special...at all. I have hoe tendencies and other shit"

"You still didn't answer my question..."

She looked away. "I caught feelings too, does that answer your question smart-ass?"

"Only if you legit.."

"So you don't believe me?"

"You can prove it.."

"Fine" she simply said, pulling me back into the house by my arm.

She pulled me up the steps and down the hall to her bedroom, stopping in front of her bed as I closed the door behind us. I watched her step up on to the bed and unhook a whiteboard filled with words in black that hung above of her headboard.

She hopped back down and handed me the board itself, letting me make out the words that continuously repeated " J+B"

I chuckled because it was kind of corny but it still warmed my heart a bit. "For all I know this could be Joshua and Brianna"

She gave me a stale look and folded her arms. "I don't even know a nigga name Joshua and why would I show you if I was lying about it being about us. Clearly if I was lying...I still wanted you if I dared to "proved" it to you"

"True.., so...J plus B huh? You never told me with it equals" I teased.

She gave me the hand motion to give the board to her, in which I did and watched her erase it clean before sitting down. I sat down next to her and watched her grab a maker to write a new equation. That equation was "J+B=💗😉😚😒😤💦👫"

She drew emojis of a heart, a wink face, a kissy face, a annoyed face, a mad face, the infamous wet sign and two stick figures holding arm amusingly. "Where they hands at and why my head gotta be so big?" I pointed.

"I was making it realistic" she laughed.

"Yeah whatever.."

"I'm sorry for playing with your feelings Jay, like for real. You forgive me now?" she looked up to me.

"Yeah, I do.."

She smiled and grabbed my hand from the bed to rub it in her palms. "If you wanna...start over again, I would like to"

"Yeah, that would be nice. But not all the way over,...I still wanna kiss you"

"Go for it.."

Published July 28th, 2017.