Chpt. 42

·May 3rd, 2035· 📍Home
Jacob's Pov💓

·May 3rd, 2035· 📍HomeJacob's Pov💓

"Ah! --ah yess!"

"Yeah?" I asked quickly before my breath was cut short.

I looked down at my view from the back, getting a glimpse of my manhood connecting with her kitty to my stroking rhythm. Her back was arched a deep angle and her head pushed constantly up to the pillows. The pillows in which she screamed and cried in while I attacked her viciously from the back.

"Mmm-- fuck Jacob" Brianna moaned beautifully.

My eyes rolled up to the back of my head in awe over forcing my way inside. I grabbed tightly on to one of her cheeks, bringing her thickness back like it wasn't nothing.

"You miss this pussy don't you, don't you Jay?" She said, looking back at me with an evil smirk. "Say my name baby--...mmm, say who shit you bussin' right now baby....ouu--Jacob"

"Fuck Brianna!" I moaned myself, still keeping my eyes closed.

"What?"

Suddenly she looked back at me with a confused look, just until her face changed into my girlfriend Raven's again. Damn, not again...

"Um, what's wrong?" I tried to play it off.

She pulled me out herself and turned to me fully. "Who is Brianna? Did you really just call me another girl's name while you're f*cking me Jacob?"

"No.., what are you talking about Raven. I was speaking in tongues" ...I'm so fucking stupid.

"Speaking in tongues my ass! Are you doing this to get back at me? I said I was sorry for calling you Amir that day" ...yeah, she accidentally called me her ex name before in the same situation.

"Okay look it was mistake, just like you said"

"Whatever. Is Brianna your ex from the hospital? You lucky I can't remember. What the fuck are you thinking about her for?!"

"Raven I'm sorry okay, I wasn't thinking about her....--I was looking at you the whole time"

"Whatever. Get away from me"

·3 hours later·

I walked up to Raven on the couch, seeing her watching tv and still is apparently mad at me from this morning. Truth is, I was thinking about Brianna. I always did when me and Raven had sex for some reason, Brianna has really cursed me for life it seems. No matter how hard I try, my mind just can't over her skinny-ass. Its really annoying.

"Hey..."

"What do you want?" she asked in a nasty tone.

"I'm sorry babe okay, can you stop being mad at me now. Let me take you to the store and buy you something. I just wanna...be with my girlfriend again and have a good time" I said.