Chpt. 37

·The following day, December 27th·
Jacob's Pov💎    📍Around

I pulled up to the hang out, and parked my car with the rest that crowded the streets

I pulled up to the hang out, and parked my car with the rest that crowded the streets. Since there wasn't any work to be done, they guys just asked me to come kick back with them for a change.

Getting out of my car, I closed the door and pulled up my sagging pants before greeting all of the homies. After that, I went straight over to find my main nigga Duke, who just so happened to be sitting on the steps of the house.

"What's up, nigga" Duke said, shaking my hand as I came about.

"What's up. What y'all been doing out here?" I took a seat on the steps too.

"Just drinking and smoking, the usual" he said smoothly.

"True, pass me a beer next to you" I reached out my hands.

He leaned over on his side and pulled a bottle from the cardboard six-pack box, tossing it to me next before I poped it open. I needed to unwind after all that drama, a nigga had grey hairs showing up and everything.

"How's your baby girl?" he asked me, sitting back.

"She's good, getting bigger" I smiled, shrugging.

"True and ya baby mama?" he laughed, knowing damn well I ain't like talking about Mia.

"Still on tip and jealous as a motherfucka" I said.

"Damn. That's why I ain't having kids no time soon. These girls out here are crazy. They getting more dangerous than the niggas out here"

"Shit..." I chuckled before taking another sip.

"I see you in love again nigga" he laughed, teasing.

"I mean--"

"Yeah I've been reading ya posts on the social lately and seeing y'all posting pictures. So y'all cool again?"

"Yeah. That's my baby, I swear she got me caught up" I said, running my fingers through my hair.

"Congratulations then, man" he tapped his beer with mine.

*Door Opens*🚪

Turning around and looking up, I saw Andre come out from the house and stop by me on the steps. "Aye blood. Glad you came through, we need to talk"

"About what?" I asked.

"Come inside blood" he turned back around, heading right back into the house.

"Aight I'll be back" I told Duke and got up to follow him inside.

From there, we both came inside and sat down at the table in the dinning room. He pulled out a blunt and lit it up before me to make things even more...serious. I wonder what he wanted with me. Nigga neva said anything to me after we fought in the shop.