Chpt. 29

·October 6th,  1:21 pm·
Jacob's Pov😜  📍Around

"Come on man please" he begged, stepping up to me

"Come on man please" he begged, stepping up to me. "I just need a--"

I pulled out my gun immediately and aimed at him, watching his hands fly up. "Get the fuck out of here! If you don't got money, you don't got molly either" I said.

He turned around and walked away after that, and thus I put the gun away and back into my jeans.

"Damn man, what's gotten into you" Duke chuckled, pulling out the cigar from his mouth.

"Nothing. I'm tired of people using me to their advantage. Look this shit is slow today, I'm a go see my daughter. I'll see y'all later" I pulled up my sagging pants and walked away.

Walking a short distance down the street, I found my car and got into it. Starting it up and pulling away to head to Mia's house.

·12 minutes later· 📍Mia's house

"She's officially yours" Mia said happily, after getting the adoption papers back and clear.

I smiled modestly and kissed Tiara's little fingers in the process. I was excited about the news, but my mood right now wasn't at its best. I hate to keep thinking about her but like always, she invades my mind when we have a fallin' out.

"You don't seem excited there?" Mia said, putting the papers on the table.

"I'm excited, I'm just going through something right now. But on the inside I'm happy and cheerful that she's mine"

"What's going on? Something on the streets?"

"Well yeah, niggas getting bolder by the day so that's a concern. But really it's about...Brianna"

"Oh Jesus Christ" she sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Exactly. Lets not even talk about her"

"No.., let's hear what happen now. Why do you like that little girl so much, she's an ignorant child. She has no home training once so ever"

"Aye, you're just looking from the outside in. She's more stable than you think, and she's been through a lot"

"Whatever, I don't know why you're so attracted to this...thot. She's obviously not good for you--"

"Okay Mia, stop talking about her. If you just gonna be negative about it then just stop talking" I said.

"I'm not being negative, I'm telling you the truth. But in your eyes she's a Dime piece. How is that hoe a ten? Because she's nasty and calls you daddy?"

I chuckled. "You should hear yourself yo, you sound jealous. Just stop Mia"

"Why would I be jealous of a hoe Jacob!" She yelled.