Chpt 10.

·9:18 pm· 📍Home
Jacob's Pov💛

I rolled my eyes to the back of my head and bit down on my lips to concentrate

I rolled my eyes to the back of my head and bit down on my lips to concentrate. Now moving my hands from her arched back up to the back of her neck itself. Gripping on to the beginning of her shoulders as I continued my increasing stroking pace inside.

"Ahhh, --baby" she moaned beautifully, gripping the bed around her.

"Sss-....uhh shit" I cursed with little breath to breathe, looking up at the ceiling above as I was on cloud nine.

I looked down at my view, palming one of her light skinned cheeks in my hands to pull apart from the other. Watching and feeling my protected member invade in and the out again from her glistening pink-ness. Her hands came back to pull the other cheek apart, just before she moaned from feeling it deeper I bet.

I stood still inside, bringing her body back to me until she caught on and brought it back automatically. My head went looking to ceiling yet again, feeling her core surrounding my shaft in the best possible way it could. I breathed down heavily to adjust myself before I then plotted on making her cum.

I smacked her butt harshly, having maybe too much fun as I did a couple more times after that. Falling in love when her skinned was bruised in red by my hand prints. Way to make your territory...

"You want this d*ck?" I asked, getting ready to dive in once I heard the word.

"Yes baby" she moaned, still bringing it back to me.

Suddenly, I grabbed underneath of her slim figure and crashed my hips with hers roughly. Making everything in between us clap and connect in such a hard manner to fill the whole bedroom. I was like a dog humping a new stuff animal, biting my lip and watching her reaction below me.

Holding tightly on the bed sheets and bending down lower, and that was the goal. "Ahh!.....Ohh fuck!"

She got down even lower, making the mistake of arching her back even more and continuing to moan the way that drove me crazy. I grabbed a fist full of her hair in seconds, creating my own version of a messy ponytail as I clapped everything she threw back to me.

"Shit!.....ahhh--shit"

"Mhm" I quickly hummed, letting go of her hair to grab her ass instead, pulling it apart and stroking inside in the same fast pace.

"Baby--you breakin' me down" She moaned to me, grabbing on to my hands behind her.

I took her words in to give me motivation, causing her body underneath mine to fall flatly on the bed as I kept d*ckin' her womanhood down with my strokes. I took a minute to look down at what I was doing to her. Causing the redness in her face, the raised and scrunched up eyebrows and her mouth slightly open but showed a little a bit of her teeth when she hissed. I took in my sight and fell in love with it, damn my girl was beautiful all around. From her back to her butt that was taking over 8 inches in and out.