Chpt. 49

·The morning, June 25th·
Jacob's Pov💕 📍Mia's house

With Tiara in my arms, I waited for her mother to answer the door

With Tiara in my arms, I waited for her mother to answer the door. About a few seconds of me standing there, the door swung open and Mia quickly snatched my daughter from my hands roughly.

"Yo, what the--"

"What is your problem!?" she yelled before I could, waking Tiara up.

"What are you talking about? Why you snatching her away like that?!"

"Because! You never told me where you were with my child. That's what! And then you don't wanna answer the phone!"

"I was fucking sleep! You called me at 3 something in the morning on some dumbshit!"

"You're not taking her again unless I'm with you, you can't be trusted" she said, trying to close the door.

I stopped it with my hand and slammed it back the other way, pissed. "Are you fucking kidding me! What the fuck is wrong with you! Why can't I spend time with my daughter without you always bitching about it afterwards! I swear to god you lucky I love that little girl cuz I'm about 2 seconds from walking out of ya life. I fucking hate you.."

"I fucking hate you too, and don't be surprised when they tell you have a court date"

·15 minutes later· 📍Home

Having a bad start to my day already, I really wasn't thrilled about going home to Raven right now. But that is my house, and I still wanna keep the fact that I'm seeing my ex again a secret, I have to play it off. But one of these days, I'm a really have to let Raven go. Its just not there anymore.

·Couple days later, July·
Brianna's Pov💛 📍The warehouse

·Couple days later, July·Brianna's Pov💛 📍The warehouse